1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Modernpentathlon.net - The Official Olympic Sport - Handwritten Content Site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ares82, Aug 19, 2006.

* Rare domain name - http://www.modernpentathlon.net - The chance to be apart of the next Olympics
    * This is the actual name of the Olympic Sport - All other domain name extensions are taken
    * 12 handwritten articles all about Modern Pentathlon
    * This domain will get a top 10 listing for Modern Pentathlon
    * One of the largest sites on the Internet about Modern Pentathlon
    * BIN - Make me an offer I can't refuse and remember, I've gotten good offers just for the domain name

Hi Guys,

This is a rare opportunity to own a domain name for an official Olympic sport. It's not some crazy extension, but .NET. Modernpentathlon.net - Every other decent extension for this name has already been taken.

This will make a great addition to anyones content site portfolio. It's just been indexed in MSN and has #1 ranking so far for "Modern Pentathlon Information" which is nothing really, but it only just got indexed. The term "Modern Pentathlon" won't be hard to get in the top 5. Traffic and income is very minimal so please dont ask for stats.

What I would do with this site if I had the time would be make it the unofficial Pentathlon site for the next Olympics. Put in a forum, add some more articles. You could have yourself a real money spinner here.

I have many content sites like this in the top 10 for their main keywords on both msn and google.com.

I will never sell this site or this content again, so it is yours to do with as you like. You will be the complete owner. The domain name is reg'd at Namecheap.com.

Payment is via PAYPAL and must be paid WITHIN 24 HOURS OF AUCTION ENDING. If you cannot do this, dont bid as I will relist ASAP.

Reserve = $150
    Starting Bid = $75
    Minimum Bid Increments $15
    Auction Ends In 72 Hours
    BIN = Make me an offer I can't refuse

ares82, Aug 19, 2006 IP
  2. ares82

ares82 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer: