1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Complete Blog Setup Service! [CHEAP!]

Discussion in 'Services' started by kiteguy123, Feb 12, 2009.

Hi guys.

I'm here to tell you about my new service that I'm offering to DP customers only. Here's what it includes:

Basically, this service is the dog's nuts. If you've been thinking of setting up a blog, but haven't been able to fully commit, you should definately try this service.

What I do is set you up a blog ready to make money. This means the package includes a domain, hosting, content and search engine help to mean you're earning money in no time. I'll integrate your Adsense code or affiliate links (or both!) to give you and your new blog a boost!

So, what exactly does this service include?
    • 1 .com/.net domain of your choice
    • Five SE optimised articles specific to your niche
    • Full WP installation and a few tips on how to use it
    • Advert integration
    • 2 months hosting
    • Ten WP themes uploaded to your site for you to choose from

All of this for just $60! :eek:

kiteguy123, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  2. kiteguy123

kiteguy123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Two things I forgot to say:
    • All articles will be written by me, a native English speaker with loads of writing experience.
    • There is a review available for the first person to reply with 30+ iTrader. This package will contain all of the things I mentioned above, but at just $25.

kiteguy123, Feb 13, 2009 IP