1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Got riped off

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lavmljl, Feb 11, 2009.

Someone in this forum riped me off big time and I'm not the only one. What I'm looking for is some suggestions on how to go forward with this. It was a transaction between myself (buyer) and someone selling content. Used paypal. I put in for resolution, my problem is that they decided to go with the seller because it was a viral transaction so I lose my money. Even though I have emails of the seller telling me he can not provide me with the service because he is banned from DP and paypal froze account can not refund money(WHAT). Can he just walk scott free from this with my money and others with no consequences. If someone has an idea what I could do about this I would really appreciate it. I was in direct contact with paypal but said they couldn't do anything. Sorry for thread just venting. Thank You for any ideas. If you need any more info I will be happy to give it

lavmljl, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  2. bluffspot

bluffspot Active Member

Best Answers:
    I thought you had 45 days to get your money back?>

bluffspot, Feb 11, 2009 IP