1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Templates/Programs which have CJ Plugins/Add Ons

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by ddzc, Feb 9, 2009.

Hi all,

I'm wondering what type of templates and programs have CJ plugins and add ons available and supported. For eg, wordpress has something but it looks very buggy (actually doesn't work for me). I'm looking for plugins and add ons which ease the ability of adding 100's of CJ products to a website. I'm looking for an automated procedure available and what platform it supports.

Thanks

ddzc, Feb 9, 2009 IP
  2. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    As far as I know, CJ is just a bunch of banners for that you can just use a simple banner rotation script.

Do you mean 100's of different products from the same program, or 100's of different programs? Most CJ advertisers don't offer product feeds or anything like that for you to even draw from.

hmansfield, Feb 9, 2009 IP
  3. ddzc

ddzc Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I'm talking about importing a load of CJ products either from 1 or more programs to a website. I've seen a few sites which have this...I don't think it's done manually 1 by 1. There must be a program or automated import/export tool so perform this..just wondering if anyone possibly knows what it is.

ddzc, Feb 10, 2009 IP
  4. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Can you show us an example of these sites that you have seen that do this ? As far as I know, CJ offers banners. If they have some other kind of content available it's news to me.

Maybe if there is a script involved, I can direct you to it if you show an example of what you mean.

hmansfield, Feb 10, 2009 IP
  5. charter

charter Guest

Best Answers:
    There are wp plugins that you can buy that will automate building a WP blog with a CJ datafeed. PM me for more details if that is of any interest.

charter, Feb 10, 2009 IP