1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking For: Content & Article Writers - Good Pay!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by digigen, Feb 9, 2009.

I'm currently looking for quality article writers that can write unique articles from scratch, i have an article site that im currently pushing and linking in from all my 150+ websites some of which are PR5+

The site is being spidered by all major search engines and traffic is picking up.

My websites are very popular & making alot of money, do you want to be part of what we do?

I'm expecting this website to do very well & now taking on co-authors that can write articles for the website in exchange for a 50:50 split on all ad revenue generated by Google Adsense. THIS IS FOR LIFE, you write the article once and will get paid 50% of all ad revenue generated from your article directly into your Google Adsense account, this is based on an ad share program developed by us allowing your adverts to be displayed on a 50:50 ratio with us.

This benefits you heavily, instead of setting up a new blog from scratch on a PR0 and trying to increase traffic & get the site indexed, we do the lot for you & have a full time in house SEO team working on making this site number 1 for all search terms.

I expect this site to be atleast a PR5 within the next 3-6 months.

If you have a Google Adsense account & good at writing articles, please PM me so we can talk further & you can possibly get involved in this big project.

digigen, Feb 9, 2009 IP