1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article writing and submission to ezine articles (guaranteed acceptance)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by tummybug, Feb 9, 2009.

Article writing and submission to ezine articles (guaranteed acceptance)

Hi all and thanks for coming to my thread. I have decided to step into the article writing business just once more as I need to pay my rent this by the end of this month which is approaching quickly. Here's the pitch.

You will get:

1 500 word article

Article will be well researched, contain the keyword in the title as well as a couple of times in the body along with related keywords. My articles have a great history of having a high click through rate, some as high as 50% and due to my diligent use of keywords get lots of views.

Submission to Ezine Articles

I will submit your article to ezine articles, making sure it is in the right category and formatted correctly. I guarantee acceptance of the article as I have never had an article declined(In the unusual case that it is declined I will rework it or write another till it is accepted). I can submit the article under your own account or mine, that is up to you.

I am limiting this offer to 150 orders total as I stated before I just need to pay my rent this month. I am a university graduate and normally I do not have to do this sort of work but desperate times call for desperate measures. Act now to get yourself some quality unique articles that will earn you money well into the future.

Price

I am charging $10.00 for 1 article and manual submission to ezine articles. I have a special offer if you buy 5 articles I'll give you a sixth free. I can also perform manual submission to any more directories of you choice at a rate of $0.50 per directory (again acceptance is guaranteed)

Note about pricing:
    Why do I think I'll get any customers charging $10 per article when they can be had here for a quarter of the price? Simple, I already think I am well undercharging for my services and I know when people see the performance of the content I will provide them I will have repeat business and my 150 slots will fill up fast. Finally, payment will need to be upfront or once article is submitted (my guarantee of acceptance of course stands) because ezine has been taking longer than a week to accept articles lately and I need to have money in my account before the 28th of this month.

Reply here or PM me if interested or requesting samples.

tummybug, Feb 9, 2009 IP
  2. tummybug

tummybug Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok I am slashing my prices to $0.01 per word for the next five customers because uptake has been very slow to this offer. This reduced price does not include directory submission though.

Act fast to grab yourself a real investment here.

tummybug, Feb 11, 2009 IP