1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Humor site for sale -- Great Niche make $$$ easy

Discussion in 'Sites' started by CoachKip, Feb 4, 2009.

http://www.jokepepper.com is for sale.
    This site is in one of the hottest niches on the internet. It is a complete time waster, exactly what people are looking for. Humor at work, Jokes that they can pass on to their friends, you can even add funny pictures and videos.

Great Domain name! Two words, unique and easily remembered.

Joke Pepper is a WordPress site with 118 posts in 35 categories. I do get between 2 and 5 hits a day on it (I know not much at all) but it is totally organic since I don't market it all.

I will be honest here, I thought it would be a fun site to have but I just am not as interested as I thought I would be. I would like to make a little profit off of it since it does have custom graphics and it is in a great niche.

I am sure with just a little bit of marketing this site will get flipped and sold for ten times as much as I am going to get for it. It really is a little gold nugget if anyone wants to polish it up and sell it like the big boys.

Keyword Statistics for January (using Google Keyword Tool):

joke -- 1,830,000
    humor -- 2,240,000
    jokes -- 7,480,000
    funny -- 37,200,000

I will start the bidding at $1. Bidding will last until Wednesday February 11 at about 12 pm US Central Time (or when I get a chance to check it).

I am willing to sell it anytime for $59.

You can email me through Digital Point to ask any questions. Good Luck I hate to get rid of this domain :(

CoachKip, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  2. rexborn

rexborn Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $20 for me

rexborn, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  3. fabriciogr

fabriciogr Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i can see that the site is not available anylonger.. sale no longer availabe?

if so i will go $25

fabriciogr, Feb 15, 2009 IP