1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Odd News Blog - 6,500 Unique in under 30 days

Discussion in 'Sites' started by JeffC, Feb 3, 2009.

I have this odd news blog up for sale. All content is rewritten stories from various news sources, all done by me.

Traffic comes from various places, I basically will submit the new stories anywhere I can, topix.com is a bog one. Sometimes the article will get passed around to blogs...etc and will bring in more traffic. It's starting to see some SE traffic come in now too.
    I basically just do what a lot of people are to lazy to do. I write the articles, and spend the time to submit them, directories, forums...etc. I've gotten good at it. It's nothing special, just work.
    The spikes in traffic are when I do multiple articles in a day. the drop off is when I dont write anything new, nor do I submit anything.

I just threw YPN ads on the other day, they aren't targeted at all and have had a low CTR. Revenue isn't even worth mentioning.

Site:
    www.YeahThatsOdd.com

Traffic:
    6,500 unique since January 16th
    see attachment

Reason for selling:
    I get bored very quickly with sites, so I build a good foundation for them...and hand them off.

Price:
    Start bidding at $90
    ($10 increments please)
    BIN $200

Ask what questions you have.

Attached Files:

JeffC, Feb 3, 2009 IP