1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Follow Trends in WordPress Designs

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by TCThemes, Jan 16, 2009.

I have looked around lately and i have seen a lot of discussions about the trends in WordPress theme design from so called experts but funny thing is that if you want to see the trends just have to spend a few hours or day and see what is "cool" for others.
    In this matter i have built a theme called wp-themes blogger what was built based on the trends, meaning what most of us are using these days. By far the most used designs lately are this type. Most of similar themes are available for sale and I figured out, what the hack… I will make one for those who are not willing to pay but still want to have a theme like this. Wp-Theme Blogger is absolutely free with advanced features as in premium WordPress themes like advertisement management, build in newsletter and an eye catching design. I wanted to build a simply clean and elegant theme with a professional look. You will tell me if I managed to achieve that.

Theme Features:
    - 3 level dropdown menu.
    - Clean design.
    - Custom Homepage, search page and archive page.
    - Theme Options menu with ad management.
    - Built in Newsletter.
    - WordPress 2.7 Ready.
    - Valid CSS and XHTML

Theme demo and download link can be found at wp-them dot es

TCThemes, Jan 16, 2009 IP