1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I didn't traded with this person & he gave me -itrader.Rep of mods & DP at stack.

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by dura_killer, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/itrader_detail.php?ir=328732&u=206918

Here I didn't traded with this person & he sent me -iTrader.He was looking for high PR links & I offered to get him high PR backlink.I completely explained to this person that I don't own site but the PR of the page is 6+ and the link is permanent.I provided him with reference to my offer thread where I stated if you don't abuse the system the link is permanent.
    here http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1158858

I can't like with -iTrader & I need it removed.And this person gave me iTrader for a trade which didn't happened.:mad:
    I can provide all reference to pm text & screenshot to mod who would like to take up this matter.The rep to DP mod is at stake in front of me who had till now handled various issues nicely.

dura_killer, Dec 21, 2008 IP
  2. TheSyndicate

TheSyndicate Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So you got no money or gave back any money in any form with him?

TheSyndicate, Dec 21, 2008 IP
  3. NathanCH

NathanCH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't waste your time asking for help here. I got a negative rating for something that didn't even happen at digitalpoint, but the mods didn't care. So basically you can add someone on msn, get in a fight with them, and give them a negative iTrader rating and it will be valid!

Nice rules, eh? :p

(Yes i'm bitter, but for appropriate reasons)

NathanCH, Dec 21, 2008 IP
  4. dura_killer

dura_killer Peon

Best Answers:
    No I didn't traded with him.He was looking for high PR backlinks & I offered to get permanent backlink(condition he don't abuse the system, I gave reference to my offer thread) and promptly explained the site is not mine but the page which gets him backlink is high as his requirements.And he sent me -iTrader.

dura_killer, Dec 21, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.