1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Expert Canadian developer for hire ;)

Discussion in 'Programming' started by emz, Dec 10, 2008.

Hello hello,

I'm a professional developer living in Toronto, Canada. I usually don't work freelance, but then of course the economy tanked, and my ability to pay my rent was no more. I've been in the web development (and design) scene for roughly 8 years. I have worked on and completed hundreds of projects, big and small.

Areas of expertise include:
    - X(HTML) and CSS: table-free, elegant, valid markup.
    - PHP: clean, secure, maintainable, intuitive, extensible, OOP code.
    - Javascript/jQuery/ajax/JSON: cross-browser compatible with some of the sexiest implementations you can imagine.
    - MySQL: fast, scalable, distributed, optimized schemas and queries.
    - High traffic services: memcached, load balancing, reverse-proxies, general optimization.
    - Apache/lighttpd: mod_rewrite, hell, mod_everything
    - WordPress: dozens of installs and deployments, with lots and lots of theme and plugin tweaks.
    - Attention to detail: I am a natural perfectionist. While I don't let it destroy a deadline, I make sure every pixel is in the right place.

Competent (but not an expert) in:
    - Unix based server administration
    - Ruby and or Rails
    - SEO
    - RESTful services
    - Flash and ActionScript

Also cool:
    I went to school for art and design, so I come with some intrinsic creative ability, at no extra cost!

Examples of work:
    Two good examples of my previous work include www[dot]vibe[dot]to and www[dot]martiniboys[dot]com. Both are highly trafficked and I built them both from scratch.

Availability:
    At my desk 12 hours a day, and I work fast. Malleable to meet any deadlines. Can be reached via messenger, phone, email, skype, telegram. I'm available for ongoing work, as well as integration into large projects with (or without) other developers.

Cost of services:
    Everything is negotiable. Message me with the specs of your project(s) and I can quote you a price reflective of how long the project will take and how difficult it is to complete.

A quote I like:
    "An honest man is one who knows that he can't consume more than he has produced." by Ayn Rand in her book Atlas Shrugged

I've also attached a picture of myself decorating my beautiful office to show I am in fact, a real person.

[​IMG]

emz, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  2. metaphors

metaphors Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have a job i need completed in the next week or 2 and i live in the gta as well so if anything it could be discussed over the phone let me know if your interested.

metaphors, Dec 11, 2008 IP
  3. CTBoss

CTBoss Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just had emz do for some work for me and I would highly recommend him. Fast, and quality work for a fair price.

CTBoss, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  4. jj20051

jj20051 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Several Projects Were Completed For Me By EMZ, He Does Great Work In A Timely Manner.

jj20051, Dec 13, 2008 IP
  5. dimmakherbs

dimmakherbs Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    added you to MSN for quoting of project, to get pricing ideas from you

dimmakherbs, Dec 13, 2008 IP