1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTS] - profitable 1 month old ptc - zvork.com

Discussion in 'Sites' started by sandro13, Dec 9, 2008.

Higly customized, template is unique and original, photoshop source included, And a lot of bugs fixed and php modifications to the admin backend.

Using an original script, of Yourownbux version 4, a more detailed site stats is available here

DEtailed info

site traffic stats for the month of november is here, 16000 visitors in less than 1 month

Traffic stats.

It has alot of self-coded and tested new features, like lottery, bonus ball (like bingo) and referral contest, that many other sites do not have. It uses a secure and powerful script priced at $69, see yourownbux.com version 4, for more info on the script. IP restriction by country, and ajax updater in the admin panel. The site is highly customized and engineered to make money. I could be selling it for way more, but i don't have the time to advertise it anywhere.

Reason for selling is i'm comitted to another larger but similar project, and this is a one guy operation, and most ptcs have more than 1 admin.

The site has around 300 members now, and they have joined through forums, so its natural traffic, and it has 3000 backlinks in google. Already earned around $180 up till now, from advertisement sales.

I'm gonna get the ball rolling by saying starting bid $300

sandro13, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  2. tutorials007

tutorials007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll give you 100$ now, if you're here, pm me.
    URGENT

tutorials007, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  3. sandro13

sandro13 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sorry, its certainly more than 100, i;ve never had experience in digitalpoint auctions before, i edited it, some guy wanted to buy it for 300. If no one else bids, its yours

sandro13, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  4. Proxyard

Proxyard Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do you have premium members?

Proxyard, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  5. tutorials007

tutorials007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Oh, I'm out of this auction.

tutorials007, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  6. sandro13

sandro13 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    no premium members, but i earned 180 from selling 6 ads. 120 out of 300 members are unreferred. I've already put the site on hold, and it gets 400 hits per day, so hurry.

sandro13, Dec 9, 2008 IP