1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Complete Earning Review for CPALead.com Step-by-Step (Screenshot)

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by scuzzyo, Nov 27, 2008.

Complete Earning Review for CPALead with Step-by-Step!

Today I'm going to do a full feature review with screenshot along the way for CPALead Premium Content Gateway Tool.

First, let's check my early morning earning: (I earned between $19 - 35 a day)

[​IMG]

Not bad, for 9% Converstion ratio!

And now, let's head over the content gateway page:

[​IMG]

The left black is the content gateway, where you want to use for your site, blogs, TV streaming, Arcade Game site.

Here is the script for premium ths content gateway.
    [​IMG]

You simply just copy and paste the javascript code that is provided then paste on your index.htm, or anywhere you want in PHP. And start earning right away!

I spent the time doing this review for everyone here, and I hope can help some of you have struggling earning in your CPALead account. If you are serious want to earn money through CPALead, then sign up in my sig as a thanks. But please do not signup if you don't want to earn money, because then it'll get too many useless account that the managers don't want to see.

And if you earn the first lead (which should take less than a day) after sign up through my link, then I will offer you my CPALead boosting your earning by 200% in Buy & Sell section as a complimentary to help you earn more with my report free with no charge.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask here, since there are many peoples are very helpful here. Thank You!:)

scuzzyo, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  2. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    Please post your comments and idea about how you think for CPALead and what's your current earning stats from them. Thank you.

scuzzyo, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  3. konoco

konoco Peon

Best Answers:
    my journey in IM had made a milestone using CPALead . been wandering around earning nothing until i bought a guide almost a month ago. i have been earning consistently from the past 27 days. till today i have made $119. My income is not stable tho consistent, as it has been dropping recently. Im here to seek advise to make significant amount like some people claiming their 1000+ or more monthly earning doing CPALead.
    In my opinion, the content of the website and marketing counts, and we really need some big amount of traffic to see whether which survey is converting

konoco, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  4. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    Didn't you just post the same message on my thread there? hehe, just get my CPALead report then you should be doing fine;>

David

scuzzyo, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  5. konoco

konoco Peon

Best Answers:
    haha ya i did. i went around the forum for advise. I will read more reviews at this moment :)

konoco, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  6. JungleBook

JungleBook Banned

Best Answers:
    CPALead is very good.

I made over $7,000 for the month of october with them.

JungleBook, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  7. konoco

konoco Peon

Best Answers:
    gosh! mind to share some tips?

konoco, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  8. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    He's probably has a TV site or gaming site that gains 1,000 to 4,000 unique visitors per day and that round up makes $99 to $160 per day with 9% conversion ratio.

scuzzyo, Dec 4, 2008 IP
  9. WharfeValley Systems

WharfeValley Systems Active Member

Best Answers:
    cpalead use to be awesome but due to the quality of traffic they recieve they find it difficult to hold onto decent offers and to prevent the merchants from scrubbing leads!

0.06c EPC and 9% CR

I remember back when it use to always be 0.20c EPC which basically meant we were earning 4x as much money .. i checked my account this morning as i only do a few hundred a mth with them now and my EPC is 0.03c

I think that Zango even converted better than that!!

WharfeValley Systems, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  10. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, Aren't you also the CPALead expert? lolz.

But I guess the earning drop sometimes as the survey goes up and down.

scuzzyo, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  11. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    How come there is one post from a DP member got deleted in my thread? There's still one post after the ValleySystem. Weird..

scuzzyo, Dec 8, 2008 IP