1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Best Day on ePN is $900+

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by fr0gman, Nov 2, 2008.

My best day so far has been over $900 US

Let me begin this post by saying that I hate eBay and ePn for what they have done to the hard-working Sellers and affiliates. Their greedy policy changes have pushed many honest people into financial hardship and I think it is time for people to strike back and earn some serious money.

Passive Income
    Well, almost passive.​

Stay tuned to this thread for an offer that will change your income in a very positive way.

fr0gman, Nov 2, 2008 IP
  2. yapcash

yapcash Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yew I Think So

yapcash, Nov 2, 2008 IP
  3. fr0gman

fr0gman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My best day so far has been over $900 US

Click Here To Learn More
    Go to the site and register. Registration is free and you will receive more details in email.​

Let me begin this post by saying that I hate eBay and ePn for what they have done to the hard-working Sellers and affiliates. Their greedy policy changes have pushed many honest people into financial hardship and I think it is time for people to strike back and earn some serious money.

Passive Income
    Well, almost passive.​

I started doing whitehat marketing for the ePN program back in April 2008. I have spent the last 6 months sending thousands of buyers and earning eBay tens of thousands of dollars. They decided to "expire" my account due to my traffic not being "engaged" enough with their site. I have been in internet marketing since 1998 and I can tell you that the responsibility of what a visitor does after they reach a website is more related to the content, layout and design of the target site than it is related to how an affiliate sends the visitor. Granted, if you are just dumping raw traffic on an offer the ePC and engagement will be quite low, but I was sending user-initiated, organic search engine traffic. eBay has somehow (according to them) developed some magical metrics that tell them whether a buyer that an affiliate sent would have bought without the affiliate involved. It is bullshit really, but that is the game they want to play.

Time to strike back.
    And laugh all the way to the bank.​

Before I explain my offer I would like to show you that I am not bullshitting you.

[​IMG][​IMG]|[​IMG][​IMG]

A quick look at these stats shows that my techniques work for me and I am about to offer a select number of DP members the ability to do the same thing.

WARNING
    The techniques and services offered in this thread are extreme blackhat. If you have a problem with walking on the dark side you need to stop reading now.
    If you are OK with putting the screws to a totally evil company that has screwed countless Buyers and affiliates: get ready to make some serious cash!

There are a few words that I cannot use to describe this technique, but if you are familiar with the hottest trend in making easy money with eBay/ePN you already know what this is all about.

What you will get:

• Private Script Hosting
    • Ability to promote up to 5 ePn accounts
    • Complete instructions on what you need to do
    • 30 days of live mentoring

What you will not get:

• Any guarantee whatsoever!
    The methods offered in this thread are blackhat and using them might get your account terminated and might open you to additional liability. It is a great way to make some fast and serious money, but there is no way that I would ever assume any responsibility if you encounter problems with your account while using these techniques.

The deal:

I am offering this system to 25 serious DP members that would like to make more money than they ever thought possible. Pretty simple, eh?

Questions you may have:
    Notice: Please read these questions. I am offering this service to serious people only. If you ask a question in this thread that has already been answered in this section you will be excluded from participation on the basis of stupidity.

Q: Can I have a review copy?

A: Yes, but not in the traditional sense of getting something for nothing, or, at best, getting something for a few lines of text on a forum. I have designed the subscription system to allow 25 people to "review" the system for 10 days for only $3.00, before they are billed the full subscription price. In 10 days you will see that massive amounts of profits are possible.

Q: Is this legal?

A:
    I have no idea. I am not a lawyer and there are so many different laws and regulations in various places. If you choose to use these techniques you are doing so at your own risk!

Q: How much money will I make?

A:
    I have no idea. Your income will be dependent on many factors so giving any estimates would be useless.

Q: Will I have to make any additional investment beyond the cost of this offer?

A:
    Yes, the system requires a very small additional investment. When compared to the income generated this should prove to be a very small fraction of the total money you will see.

Example:

Additional Investment: $1.05
    Three 5-day advertisments that produced 718 views

Commission Generated: $125.32

Profit: $124.27

This is a very basic example, but you can see how investing a very small amount can produce some impressive returns.

If you have a problem investing $1.05 to make over $120.00 in profit, you should stop reading now!

What if:

You budget $100 per month in additional investment: $100 could net you $11,835.24 each month.

What if you invested $200... or $500?

Q: Does this have anything to do with PPC/Adwords?

A:
    No, I hate Google almost as much as I hate eBay.

Q: How much does this cost?

A:
    The price for membership is $250 per month.
    I am offering a very unique $3.00 trial period of 10 days. This will give you the opportunity to see the system is action before you commit to the monthly membership.

Getting Started

Remember: This offer is limited to only 25 members.

In an effort to limit saturation I have decided to limit this offer to 25 active participants. Since I am providing live mentoring, it would be impractical for me to sell more than 25 memberships.

Click Here To Learn More
    Go to the site and register. Registration is free and you will receive more details in email.​

fr0gman, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  4. madmoolah

madmoolah Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    On my day 3 of this program, first test ads just returned $64. Now it's time to multiply!

madmoolah, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  5. fr0gman

fr0gman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    madmoolah,

Thanks for the post.

Just so everyone knows, madmoolah helped out with the final testing and his run is not over. I expect him to hit $100 on his first run by tomorrow.

fr0gman, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  6. fr0gman

fr0gman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Some additional questions have been posed.

Q: Do I need a website?

A: No

Q: Do I need to join a program?

A: Yes, you need to be a member of ePN (eBay Partner Network) or the eBay program through PepperJam.

Q: Can you help me get accepted?

A: No, that is becoming very hard, but you can buy accounts from some of the BlackHat forums.

fr0gman, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  7. Christ

Christ Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why is so expensice for subscription ?

Christ, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  8. fr0gman

fr0gman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Because you will make that back in the first 10 days if you follow the instructions.

fr0gman, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  9. fr0gman

fr0gman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have decided to give the first 5 people that send me a PM the opportunity to test drive the service for 10 days for FREE. This is without the need to purchase anything.

fr0gman, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  10. fr0gman

fr0gman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Guys,

You MUST have an ePN account. I cannot help you if you don't.

fr0gman, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  11. mastergagga

mastergagga Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Could I request a trial before I fully invest. And yes, I do have an EPN account.

mastergagga, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  12. salesming

salesming Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    im in just pm me the details

thanks

salesming, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  13. goldxtrade

goldxtrade Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok,

I'm in :)

goldxtrade, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  14. fr0gman

fr0gman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, the whole point is that you get a 10-day trial BEFORE you invest. If you follow the instructions you will make enough in those 10 days to cover the monthly subscription.

Go to www.cookiecode.com and join the list. It is free and you will get all of the info.

Great. Can you send your username so I can check to confirm your subscription to me in PM?

Thanks

fr0gman, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  15. tracker62

tracker62 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    ok,i signed up,do i need to pm you my username

tracker62, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  16. eagleout

eagleout Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm in. PM details. Thanks-

eagleout, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  17. JVanHorn

JVanHorn Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just signed up i wanna try this out, whats next?

JVanHorn, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  18. fr0gman

fr0gman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Everyone,

Thanks for the super response. I want to remind you that if you have not paid your $3.00 trial membership then you are not signed up for anything but the mailing list.

There is a ton of money to be made here and if you are worried about a $3.00 investment then you need to PM me and see if we can work something out.

fr0gman, Nov 10, 2008 IP
  19. fr0gman

fr0gman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nope, if you signed up and paid the trial then I will be contacting you to get you started.

If you are in then you would have gotten an email with the details. Go to www.cookiecode.com and sign in. That will get you access to the section where you can purchase the trial.

Get in touch with me so yu can start making money.

fr0gman, Nov 10, 2008 IP
  20. LazyAK

LazyAK Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Any reviews from the trial people so far?

LazyAK, Nov 10, 2008 IP