1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense for Mobile taking off....

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by cavendano, Oct 29, 2008.

Not sure what changed within the last two-three weeks but my mobile adsense is making a lot more than my regular adsense per click.
    My sites tend to be mobile sites so having wap pages and such is a requirement for me. When I started my sites adsense for mobile did not exist so I was benefiting from the traffic that I received on the wap pages. Then adsense for mobile came out and I was getting clicks but 50 or 60 clicks equaled about as much as one click on the non-wap site. Although my gains were small I was not about to take off the adsense...pennies add up you know.
    Well now the month of October comes in and what do you know my ad revenue from my wap sites shot up x 20. At first I thought it was a fluke and it would either be adjusted but as the month of October comes to an end it seems to have trended at that average. Yes, I said average as some days it was higher and some slightly lower.
    I normally don't post about adsense but I just could not help sharing my enthusiasm...

Hopefully the trend stays...

cavendano, Oct 29, 2008 IP
  2. astevn816

astevn816 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sometimes you just have to try new ideas and sometimes it pays off. I have a blog that has a Link and A Ad group at the top that is doing very well. However the ad group at the bottom is not doing a lot in traffic. Thinking of deleting the bottom ad and trying the Adsense search feature near the top to see if that does well.

astevn816, Oct 29, 2008 IP
  3. cavendano

cavendano Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    your right the thing is I changed nothing....i was content with the pennies but now it has turned into dollars

cavendano, Oct 29, 2008 IP
  4. zencash

zencash Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting i think its time i started one. thanks for the info

zencash, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  5. Mandar

Mandar Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah thanks for da info !

Mandar, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  6. MyRedz

MyRedz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well anyone know how to start a mobile website?

MyRedz, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  7. Mandar

Mandar Banned

Best Answers:
    err .. i don't know but i haf created one wordpress blog and then installed one plugin known as mobilepress ... itz just awesome ... just like mobile website !!

Mandar, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  8. Lordo

Lordo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting! Thank you for sharing this with us.

Lordo, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  9. cavendano

cavendano Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No problem...I was hoping to hear from someone with a similar experience....
    most of the sites that I have seen use admob for generating revenue rather than adsense but from my experience admob tends to stay fixed on their ppc so less money is paid out there....

cavendano, Nov 2, 2008 IP