1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you know about xy7.com ?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by skunker, Mar 5, 2005.

These guys contacted me via email on another forum and told me that I should dump my fastclick ads because xy7.com will pay me higher commissions. Anyone know anything about them?

Thanks.

skunker, Mar 5, 2005 IP
  2. l234244

l234244 Peon

Best Answers:
    If they have to contact people to tell them how good they are then they are probably no good. Also, the fact that they ask you to dump another service because they are better is extremely unproffessional

l234244, Mar 5, 2005 IP
  3. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I take back what I previously said. I had an issue with them, but I have now at last sorted it out by using AIM Messenger.

john269, Feb 11, 2006 IP
  4. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I thought that I had sorted out my issue. But it seems that they are not professional. I have not received my check from them and every time I ask they say that I will ask the finance department and see why it has not been issue yet. After waiting another month, I still receive No check. It looks as if the people I contact at xy7.com is blaming the Finance department about my check. In other words they are a scam and they don't pay and they are just giving excusses for why I have not received payment.

Watch these. They are a big scam and you will not get paid as I have not received a penny from them and I have now been waiting around 10 months and I have contacted them over 7 times and still nothing.

SCAM!!

john269, May 12, 2006 IP
  5. TrustNo1

TrustNo1 Peon

Best Answers:
    They used to go by the name Roi Deals Daily Dot Com

You can Google that and find some stuff.

TrustNo1, May 12, 2006 IP
  6. ahref

ahref Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One should go to only established network

ahref, May 12, 2006 IP
  7. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I thought they were quite widely used when I joined them. I have now stopped promoting their network and taken them of my sites.

I don't often get involved in scams as I know alot more now on how to find out if they are a scam before I join, but I thought these were not.

Well anyway, I have taken them off my site so they will not be getting my hard earned traffic anymore.

Also, I would like to say is that I am glad that the income that I have so far earn't from this network doesn't even hardly count as a percentage to what I am earning from other top quality affiliate programs.

This money that I have earn't from xy7.com is a minor amount, but even if it is a minor amount I still don't like being scammed. This is because if I gave up on them then they will keep doing it to others and that is something that I don't want to happen.

john269, May 12, 2006 IP
  8. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

It seems that xy7.com is not a scam. I was wrong. I have now received my check from them.

So as you can see they do pay. I have also now been told that they are going to make sure that all of my future payments will now be paid on time.

Thanks xy7.com

john269, May 18, 2006 IP
  9. xy7max

xy7max Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey Guys,

My name is Max and I am affiliate manager here at XY7.com. I wanted to clarify on this board that Xy7.com and roidealsdaily.com are legitimate Affiliate Networks. We are considered one of the fastest growing Affiliate Marketing Networks in this space. in 2006 We will end up paying out well over XX Million Dollars to our affiliates for the year.

In regards to payments we are the most flexible offering daily, weekly and biweekly payments to our top affiliates.(ask any of the others if they do that) The person that has posted is fraud and was caught and shut down from our fraud department in retaliation he posted...hoping that we would cower and pay him... We did that once before and will never again as that encourages people to "beat the system" We are super affiliates ourselves and appreciate the relationship with our affiliates as well as our advertisers and do our best to maintain that balance and make sure everyone involved is treated fairly and honestly.

I work daily with a lot of the affiliates on our network, and to be totally honest, our working relationships are wonderful in this industry. We are young and energetic and looking to make you money. Why would we withhold monies for no reason? There is way too much fraud in this business, and we have to do whatever it takes to make sure our business is one that does all we can to prevent it. Many of the fortune 500 companies are still very leery of advertising with anyone because of this reason we need to clean up and change that.

We are here for our affiliates 100%, all day, everyday. 24/7/365 NO joke.

We are committed. We are for real. We are here to help.

If you don't believe me, come to Affiliate Summit '07 and check out our team. We'll be glad to show you around Vegas :)

--
    Max
    Affiliate Manager XY7.com
    1-866-XY7-PAYS
    max@xy7.com

xy7max, Nov 29, 2006 IP
  10. aeronautic.net

aeronautic.net Active Member

Best Answers:
    Max,

If you guys are legit as you say, and perhaps you are, why did I just get an unsolicited e-mail to a private e-mail address sent not from your domain, but from MUNGED AT doughclicks . com but labled as Xy7?

Munged was not the user - it implies I've hidden the actual user ID.

It was signed by "Kevin" who claimed to have had some prior relationship (business) with me here on DP.

I've checked my PM records (yes, some expire and get deleted), but I can't find any record nor can I recall it.

"You are recieving this email because we may have corresponded in
    the past on Digital Point or one of the other webmaster forums."

Furthermore, in what can only be called very questionable tactics and methods that quoted message about DP and the "remove" instructions are hidden way way way down the e-mail page.

The message included, in part, the following:

"XY7.com will have a Hospitality Suite at Bally's Las Vegas during the
    Affiliate Summit West January 21st thru the 23rd..."

I take a very very dim view of spam. Please explain this message sent in your firm's name but not from your own e-mail domain.

NOTE: I will PM this to you too to be sure you see it.

Thanks!

aeronautic.net, Jan 15, 2007 IP
  11. daveconrey

daveconrey Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure how much I can add to this, but I've been researching this company after hearing a guy named Mike from XY7 talk to Shoemoney on NetIncome. The interview was straightforward and the guy Mike was very informative and direct with his answers. I don't know anything about how these guys operate, but if Shoemoney thinks enough of them to do an interview and if they all have the same conviction as Mike, then they probably are a quality affiliate company.

daveconrey, Feb 11, 2007 IP
  12. parkaboy

parkaboy Peon

Best Answers:
    Just an update:

I tried these guys out with a zip submit offer. The tracking was not working. I emailed them about this and never got a reply.

I tested the offer's tracking myself, had friends at other locations test it--no lead was recorded from any of the tests, though the clicks were recorded. It is disturbing when a network does not reply to concerns about tracking.

parkaboy, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  13. hudoo

hudoo Member

Best Answers:
    Stay far far away from these guys. Very unprofessional and just like another poster mentioned they like to blame their "accounting department" for not sending you your check.

Notice how they consistently come into these forums and perform damage control when anything remotely negative is said however when facts are laid out on the table and they asked for comment they suddenly are silent.

XY7 is a scam

hudoo, Feb 23, 2008 IP
  14. discodollars

discodollars Peon

Best Answers:
    I also had issues with getting paid. It took me literally 9 months to get paid by these people. And, it took great persistence and patience to get my check from them. I took down their offers two months after not seeing a check from them. The last 7 months I spent trying to get paid.

I still am signed up with them, but don't use any of their offers.

discodollars, Feb 23, 2008 IP
  15. tisc

tisc Peon

Best Answers:
    please anyone can tell me about jobjungle.com?

tisc, Sep 14, 2011 IP
  16. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's always a good idea to find out from members who have been paid by a network and repeatedly before investing your time and money with them

golfpro1, Sep 14, 2011 IP
  17. tisc

tisc Peon

Best Answers:
    this is one of the great advertisement method for their website,,,,,,, nothing else!

tisc, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  18. music1989

music1989 Active Member

Best Answers:
    they are paying ?

music1989, Nov 6, 2011 IP