1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Piano Society

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Joffrey, Mar 3, 2005.

Hello,

In the past months we have been working on the website Piano Society. It is a website that acts as a stage for classical pianists all over the world who now can promote their music. All recordings are presented in the MP3 format so everybody can listen to them.

The target audience is very pleased with the site and we're currently pushing about 600GB of data per month. (900 unique visitors a day and rising)

All webmasters on this project had no experience in building websites at all so we chose to use a CMS called TYPO3. Most pages validate using the W3C checker but for instance the news items do not. (due to a limitation in the CMS template that I cannot find)

I was wondering if any experienced webmasters could shine their light on it.

Thanks in advance.

Joffrey

http://www.pianosociety.com

Joffrey, Mar 3, 2005 IP
  2. paymentapprovaltooslow

paymentapprovaltooslow Banned

Best Answers:
    I love it..this is one of the best websites I have seen here.

I like the simplicity and the cool piano graphics, and the colors. The forums actually have members, and the navigation is really strait forward. The google ads are wel placed where peopel wil see them, and thetargeting is very good.

paymentapprovaltooslow, Mar 3, 2005 IP
  3. justtara

justtara Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it looks great too. It's simple to navigate but also has a nice professional feel to it.

justtara, Mar 4, 2005 IP
  4. paymentapprovaltooslow

paymentapprovaltooslow Banned

Best Answers:
    Yea, its a good site. I think alot of peopel on this forum could take a few q's from the site.

paymentapprovaltooslow, Mar 4, 2005 IP
  5. Joffrey

Joffrey Guest

Best Answers:
    What's a Q? Sorry I am not native english speaking...

Joffrey, Mar 4, 2005 IP