1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A religion on the verge of child abuse

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by PHPGator, Oct 7, 2008.

Below is the story as it was reported. I bolded areas that were questionable.

PHPGator, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  2. cientificoloco

cientificoloco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's awful, although most religions do abuse children in one way or another. Telling them they'll burn in hell forever if they skip masses of masturbate is also abusing.

cientificoloco, Oct 7, 2008 IP
    Naughty Son likes this.
  3. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, between you and stox I am beginning to wonder how many different "religions" are around these days.

Which ones are you referring to so I can add them to the list?

debunked, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  4. Naughty Son

Naughty Son Peon

Best Answers:
    Good.............

Naughty Son, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  5. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Religion inherently targets and poisons the minds of the weak. Some weak adults get tricked into believing this fantasy, But ultimately they want to get into and infect the minds of children because they are the easiest targets. Then they want to periodically starve them, Mutilate their genitals, tell them that disobedience will lead to eternal torture and, in the case of this story, Lock a 3 year old in a room with mutilated livestock for a night and then keep her prisoner until adulthood.

I mean really, How can anyone read these sorts of stories and have anything other than utter contempt for this filthy invention of "religion"?

stOx, Oct 8, 2008 IP