1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guaranteed plan to stay adsense TOS compliant?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by letsmakeamillion, Jun 29, 2006.

I know about not clicking on your own adsense ads and all the other adsense TOS basics..

And I plan to start using the adlogger software to start keeping a record of all click activity.

But does anyone have any system they use to protect themselves just in case they get the dreaded 'banned' email ?

For example, should you email google every single time you find something slightly suspicious about your click activity... and keep a record of each email... so then maybe over time all your reporting sort of builds up a record of responsibility and due diligence regarding the adsense program and may play in your favor.

I dont ever want any problems with adsense TOS but I need a comprehensive list of things I can do and should do in the future to protect myself..

letsmakeamillion, Jun 29, 2006 IP
  2. tayiper

tayiper Active Member

Best Answers:
    I suppose so; at least it surely can't hurt. However, I would say that it would depend on "seriousness" of the respective suspicious click activity ...

regards, tayiper

tayiper, Jun 30, 2006 IP
  3. Tyler Banfield

Tyler Banfield Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think people are way too paranoid about getting banned from AdSense. As long as you read the TOS and follow them, you should have no problems at all. Using Adlogger provides an extra barrier of protection. As far as e-mailing Google, unless there is something really suspicious, I don't think you need to e-mail Google. I've had plenty of CTR spikes and falls without every notifying Google, and I've experienced no problems at all.

Tyler Banfield, Jun 30, 2006 IP