1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense account disabled for incorrect reason

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by JamesColin, Jun 27, 2006.

It's not my AdSense account but my girlfriend's.

I introduced her to web "design" for her first site and she opened an AdSense account about 2 months ago and last month she created another website.

Last friday she received an email saying her account has been disabled, all the money will be returned to concerned advertisers (this part I don't believe a word) because...

Because, her account was found to be related to an account previously banned for click fraud.

Since then she asked how related it was, I mean in which way and that she is ready to provide all identity documents to prove it is a mistake.

No answer so far, she was nearly at 50$, before that I didn't believe when people said their account is banned for "nothing".

Just thought I would say it, I'll also report here if there are news, good or bad, or at least an answer. I told her to write everyday until she get an answer, not to give up on it.
    I'll also write to AdSense in a few days if she doesn't have an answer, this is not fair at all.

JamesColin, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  2. Indian

Indian Peon

Best Answers:
    Did your GF write/ask anything to AdSense recently? If yes please tell us what it was.

Indian, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  3. AdsenseAddict

AdsenseAddict Peon

Best Answers:
    It's bad karma. You disabled my account because I found out your cheating now your girlfriend's account was disabled.

AdsenseAddict, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  4. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No she didn't, she hasn't had communication with them since the opening, but maybe it was nearly time to receive her pin since she would probably have made the 100$ mark in the month of july. But at the moment the ads are disabled so she switched to adbrite and that sucks compared to the relevancy of adsense.

It's a bit of a shame there's no real alternative to adsense when yahoo ads are not available to you.

5. AdsenseAddict

AdsenseAddict Peon

Best Answers:
    So you admit you're a cheater.

Guys don't sign up for senserely.com

6. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes I admit it, I'm such a cheater, so everyone please don't join in and AdSense Addict please stop squatting this partcular thread of mine, try the others.

7. rosiee007

rosiee007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If the sites were new, as you mentioned that she signed up for adsense just 2 months ago, then how could they be earning more than $ 50 in less than 2 months. Could it be that they have disabled her accuont because they detected that the sites are really new and they are making great bucks?? :confused: My cooking site is almost 2 years old.. and i still make just around $ 10 per month from it :s

rosiee007, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  8. AdsenseAddict

AdsenseAddict Peon

Best Answers:
    You can still change man. You have such a great website with a perfect design and ad placement. Try to be honest. You can still work it out.

9. Indian

Indian Peon

Best Answers:
    Was she banned after entering the PIN or before she entered the PIN?

Indian, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  10. Indian

Indian Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont think so. Making $100 in 1st month is no big deal...alot of ppl make $100 or more in 1st month. AdSense will never ban you without a calid reason.

Indian, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  11. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No I just mentionned the PIN as an idea of mine that could have triggered verification, but it has nothing to do and AdSense never mentionned it.
    Actually with my help it's pretty easy to make $50 in 2 months, it is far from the real objective, I wanted her to make a minimum of 100$ per site and per month. At the moment she reached the 1,5$ a day goal with one site. We were watching everyday or so and last friday the game is over, for nothing because she never clicked on her ad and AdSense isn't saying it's for click fraud anyway.

12. Indian

Indian Peon

Best Answers:
    Was anyone in her family (sharing the same last name or address) banned from AdSense? Or maybe someone signed in with their account using ur GF's PC and was banned later.

Indian, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  13. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    So did you have an adsense account before that was banned? That is what my spider-sense is telling me.

Peter Parker

aeiouy, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  14. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    She lives in a student residence, that's where she put her address, but she lives at my place and connect from there everytime, maybe she connected her adsense account from her residence (where IP is shared by a bunch of them) but it must be once or twice in 2 months time, she's always at my place. We opened the account when we were at my place, I have had only one account for some years and have not been banned or disabled once.
    I don't know where the problem comes from but maybe AdSense would be kind enough to reply with more information about the relationship between her account and the account previously banned for fraud click. I'll ask her to check on other students.

Anyway, I'm not really asking you digitalpoint readers to try to help me or her, because I'm sure we can't, just to have a place where to tell others what is happening, because before that I never thought it could happen, I always thought there's no smoke without fire. But from last friday I'm surprised she can be banned suddenly with just one email to say so, no warning email to ask for identification, nothing, the email reads like it's definitive and no answer for 4 days, that sucks.

15. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    Hello Peter, :D

That's what I was thinking ...

mcfox, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  16. Indian

Indian Peon

Best Answers:
    Google will never tell you as to which previously banned account are they reffering to...you can explain the shared IP thing to them.

Did you check on your account? Maybe your account got banned and her account is related to your account :eek: :eek: ...Just kidding :p

Indian, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  17. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Keep writing to them... What else can be done?
    When a company like google makes billion dollars of something, they should at least mention a specific reason in account disable email and not just pre written BS.

(Probably I hate them the most and so do they...)

JEET, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  18. tonyinabox

tonyinabox Peon

Best Answers:
    You knew why they ban your gf account.

But this is my point. If she is innocent so just let her keep email them and offer them all evident. It would not faster than 2 - 4 weeks before they will get back to you.

I have access my adsense account everywhere and i have no problem. even sometime I need to use proxy to access too (because internet connection her blocked many things)

tonyinabox, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  19. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

fryman, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  20. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes, please there's no need posting on this thread to tell what you think of Google or of this thread, and most of all don't start treating it like if she was guilty of any wrongdoing because in this particular instance I KNOW SHE'S NOT, so I can't buy it. So the picture of no not this shit again and the comment "You knew why" won't work with me!

I'll keep you updated whenever I receive an answer from Google, no problem. 2-4 weeks is a bit large, don't you think? I always expect answers from Google within 48h and that's always the case when I have question to AdSense, when you want to open an account I think one week is the most you will wait before reacting, one month to get an answer is way to long especially when you are made to think that your account is deleted and all money lost. Honestly I have hopes it will resolve and I'm not a believer, but I trust their good judgement, maybe I'm wrong.