1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Companies advertising where it is not wanted

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by samcroft11, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    To disallow companies or individuals advertising their own services when people ask for recommendations of services, which people to use, opinions of companies.

Annoying in threads where people are asking for advice about certain things then they get loads of advertisements posted about a companies services about that certain product.

Just see it happening a lot in BST so :(.

Thanks,
    Sam.

samcroft11, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  2. ace.tuku

ace.tuku Peon

Best Answers:
    Quit whinnying Sam. Don't ask for advices but read all threads for reviews and take your own decision. Don't increase the workload of Mods unless you wanna be a mod n do this task alone, yourself :p

ace.tuku, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  3. rah1010

rah1010 Peon

Best Answers:
    I personally don't promote my sites and services on digital point, however I have no issue with others' doing it.

rah1010, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  4. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    "BST" = BUY SELL TRADE.

That's where people are allowed to do what you're complaining about. If you don't like it, don't venture into those forums. :rolleyes:

Crazy_Rob, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  5. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Members can advertise by posting their own threads in BST. If they're responding to discussion threads advertising their services or products, or if they're advertising their own stuff in someone else's sales thread, report it and we'll slap them for thread hijacking.

jhmattern, Sep 2, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.