1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Darn cheap banner spot for sale! 468x60=$2 & 728x90=$4 /month

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by izzatz13, Aug 31, 2008.

Ok I've one proxy site that I thought it would be a good idea to sell some banner spot on it. I'm using some simple random ads rotator script for this. You can check out my proxy and see how it goes.

http://proxy.my/

Still new, created in mid of July. Currently alexa rank is 563,314 and is increasing everytime the rank updates.

This is an awstats screenshot for August.

[​IMG]

As you can see, at the end of the month visit has increase to 1000. I didn't promote it. The promotion is only done early of the month. It just mouth to mouth advertising I believed as the domain is short and simple. Not to forget there is some kind proxy blog owner just posted my proxy and give me some exposure. :)

UVS for August till now is = 6841

So the price would be 468x60=$2 and 728x90=$4. All banner will stay put for 30 days.

Thanks for looking. :rolleyes:

izzatz13, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  2. izzatz13

izzatz13 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There is 5 spot limit for each banner type. This is to make sure all advertiser would have decent hits. :)

izzatz13, Aug 31, 2008 IP