RegCure pulled???

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Mr. Mojorisin, Sep 20, 2008.

I noticed Regcure is no longer available on Clickbank. Anyone know what happened?

Mr. Mojorisin, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  2. WilsonA

WilsonA Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think it still is because the hoplinks are working, it is just not listed in the
    marketplace.

WilsonA, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  3. Mr. Mojorisin

Mr. Mojorisin Peon

Best Answers:
    Why would they delist it from the marketplace? Are people still getting commissions from it?

4. PoorGuy

PoorGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, read some of the previous posts.. It's really shitty that they don't inform affiliates about this.

I think paretologic got so pissed with clickbank they decided to cut the relationship with them once and for all.. if you want to promote regcure you have to join revenuewire. Too bad they don't accept certain countries...

PoorGuy, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  5. Mr. Mojorisin

Mr. Mojorisin Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have a link to these posts? I ran a search but could not find any.

6. PoorGuy

PoorGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    PoorGuy, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  7. Mr. Mojorisin

Mr. Mojorisin Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh yea I saw that, I guess I was looking for some context for what actually happened. It's just strange that a product that produces thousands of dollars in revenue simply disappears and know one seems to know what happened.

8. PoorGuy

PoorGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    I did send an email to CB and their reply was something like this..

"The publisher is ceasing to sell their products through ClickBank. Hoplinks connected to them will no longer be functioning."

I mean WTF? You want us to actually send emails to ask them if a product was pulled? This is INSANE...There's NO EXCUSE for them not telling us! It's Bullshit & Truly unacceptable!

PoorGuy, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  9. Mr. Mojorisin

Mr. Mojorisin Peon

Best Answers:
    I wonder how many people are still promoting the product and don't know they can't sell it anymore. I bet hundreds.

10. wicked9690

wicked9690 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well that is a pretty crappy way to deal with it. Clickbank could have at least given affiliates the heads up, this was one of their higher gravity products and they don't say a word.

Bet Paretologic they are going to get a ton of free traffic now. Got me some links to change out..

wicked9690, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  11. paretologic

paretologic Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Everyone,

My name is Adrian Pereira and I'm CTO of ParetoLogic. We have not requested our product be removed from ClickBank nor have we reduced the commission level. We have completed some test transactions and everything seems to be operating as it should. From what we can see, affiliates are still receiving 75% commission. We will be contacting ClickBank to see why RegCure does not appear in the Marketplace and whether or not certain affiliates are not receiving the proper commission. If you are experiencing a problem, we recommend you contact ClickBank as well. We will post a follow-up message on here once we have more information.

Best Regards,
    Adrian

paretologic, Sep 21, 2008 IP
  12. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    It's nice to hear a message from Paretologic. Why CB has removed RegCure from its marketplace?

By the way Adrian, why not make the statement in your affiliates page that affiliates can sell the products through CB along with revenuewire?

markov, Sep 22, 2008 IP
  13. paretologic

paretologic Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks to all of you for bringing this issue to our attention. Thanks to your postings and the quick and efficient response from Clickbank, the confusion has been resolved and RegCure will appear back in the Marketplace listings within 48 hours.

paretologic, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  14. paretologic

paretologic Peon

Best Answers:
    We apologize for any confusion that our affiliates are experiencing due to the conflicting messages regarding the availability of ParetoLogic products on Clickbank. We have enjoyed an amicable and mutually beneficial partnership with Clickbank and have always appreciated their professional approach in the past. As such we are confident that the current situation will be resolved quickly and with minimal disruption to each of you.

If you have any questions or concerns, we encourage you to email us at: expertfeedback@paretologic.com at any time.

We appreciate your patience and continued support!

Best Regards,
    Adrian Pereira
    CTO, ParetoLogic Inc.

paretologic, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  15. Sthman

Sthman Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes, RegCure is now on RevenueWire - and I moved from CB to RW... But since this weekend I don't seem to be able to log into my RW account any more ... :confused:

Anybody kno wots happening?

S.

Sthman, Dec 1, 2008 IP