1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hubpages blasts me with adsense clicks, imps, $2/day to $15/day in one day yipheee

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by amIT29, Sep 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    GUY i have been on hubpages for 2 months I though it was just like squidoo and all big promise but no result i wrote 5 hubs in a week got some imps but hardly any clicks but after i strated researching the types of articler which get the max number of hits in Hubs..I got the clue.

Now I have 12 hubs only in 2 months, no feat at all but all of them have been optimized to limit( as per my limits lol), I dugg 3 of my hubs ( got about 10-15 frnds to digg them too), joined fan list of 100 best hubbers...

result:

Now I get about 500 pageviews from my hubs only (which is 60% of actually hits only as 40% of the hits HUbpages keep to itself).

Though I dont write Hubs a lot or have involved in extreme marketing too. actually Hubpages have been the one giving me the most traffic followed by google.com, indianpad, digg.com and then yahoo.com.

today I got a great jump in my hubs pages views.
    One of my hubs :

http://hubpages.com/hub/Top-10-Celebrity-Breats-of-2008-in-the-world

got a jump from 200 views to 1800 pageviews, and if you have been seen the hub u can imagine that My adsense earning today touched double figure after months or so . I got $14.38 from my hubapges today, my highest from any site in a single day till now. $12.30 of which came from this HUB alone:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Top-10-Celebrity-Breats-of-2008-in-the-world

the rest came from:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Double-the-Battery-life-of-your-Laptop-xp-vista
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Max-Payne-Movie-trailer-review---With-2-HQ-max-payne-Movie-posters

till tomrrow I used to get measly cents from hubpages But now I am making enough to get me a HOT DOG, a Burger, starbucks coffee and pepsi...

thanks Hubpages..

I am attaching the screen shots of my towmmrow and today/s adsense dashboard screen shots ( it is only 6 PM till, 6 hours still left...:) )

Attached Files:

amIT29, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  2. DigitalID

DigitalID Active Member

Best Answers:
    That´s great mate. I just create one hub and it looks great, can you suggest how to promote it now? Any advice would be great!!!

DigitalID, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  3. Vagabondette

Vagabondette Member

Best Answers:
    Did you purposely spell breasts wrong in the URL? Since I didn't know what a "breat" was I clicked the link...wish I'd known it was NSFW.

Vagabondette, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  4. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i thought you made the money with your fake celebrity pic site

sultanofseo, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  5. mysterylinks

mysterylinks Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info...

Have been using hubpages for 6 months or so... but saw earning drop a lot on it... perhaps because of niches...

Weird... but there is no adsense on the breasts one - perhaps because adsense is not allowed on anything deemed adult.

mysterylinks, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  6. aftab1003

aftab1003 Banned

Best Answers:
    this is nothing , just a way to promote a page/hub. LOL

aftab1003, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  7. Scooter

Scooter Peon

Best Answers:
    I havn't really tried hubpages, been messing with squidoo. Those are impresive pageview stats, i'll think i'll go and finish the hub i started over a month ago but never finished.

Scooter, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  8. sHurng

sHurng Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll give it a try, thanks for sharing.

sHurng, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  9. dolin88

dolin88 Banned

Best Answers:
    what is hubpages?

dolin88, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  10. Pixelrage

Pixelrage Peon

Best Answers:
    holy crap, 1800 views on a Hubpages hub?!?! The most i've ever gotten was like 20. I get vastly better results on Squidoo.

Pixelrage, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  11. bughat

bughat Peon

Best Answers:
    Google it my friend ;)

bughat, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  12. dolin88

dolin88 Banned

Best Answers:
    so can we put google ads on our post like in a blog?

dolin88, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  13. amIT29

amIT29 Banned

Best Answers:
    @Vagabondette: yes the spelling mistake was done purposely (silly seo experiment)
    Hey I dont think the HUB was NSFW(unless you are minor)

@sultanofseo : My celebrity site is still growing, income is minimal and hey if you have ever visted my blog you would know for better that the pics are not fake but totally genuine:
    http://uniquepeak.blogspot.com

@ mysterylinks : Adsense ads are allowed on Bikini images, and i have pulled the ads down as some one has been giving me invalid clicks of late in these hubs:(

@aftab1003: hey this is place for serious and smart webmasters and not gullable people who can be tricked to get some traffic
    ( which anyway would be of not much help, no one from DP would ever click ads)

BTW: if u wanna know DP gave me 117 pageviews on my hubs today which is close to 3% of the totall hits I got today (4843 pageviews on HUBSpages today)

@Scooter and sHurng :

thanks guys, keep trying do over do and burn out publish hubs at regular intervals, the hub community does not people who are too much hurry give it the time and soon one day u will scream seeing the stats on your adsense dashboard too.
    of course I am here to help if u need any.

amIT29, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  14. amIT29

amIT29 Banned

Best Answers:
    @dolin88 and
    yes guys u can put ads on hubs but u get only 60-70% of the imps generated erst is for hubs, but is a small price to pay giving that high PR and traffic Hubpages have...

amIT29, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  15. Vagabondette

Vagabondette Member

Best Answers:
    NSFW = not safe for work and few companies want their employees looking at boobs in the office. That would make your site NSFW no matter what the age.

16. webfelogix

webfelogix Active Member

Best Answers:
    well its same as squidoo, but little better than squidoo, but let me tell you straightly in a revenue sharing site, you dont get the full revenue from the pages, they take 60% or 50 % of your adsense earning from the google, so think twice, you making the right choice or not.
    say amit got $15 on hubpages hits per day, so just imagine how much they actually are earning through other adsense publisher, say if amit page earns $100 than hubpages cuts 60% of the revenue and gives the rest to amit lol.
    and if you want better earning than you have to apply for hubbers account he he with lots of clarification to be done, well its either way you want to make money, its always possible whether you want to earn small or big.
    Anyway have great time people who are on hubpages.

for those who wants to try
    my suggestion, use the search and find your niche or hub tags, try to find out which is most hit on hubpages, and please do not use too many tags(keywords) there is a penalty for it.lol
    once you create your hubpages, use digg, fav, any social networking site and one best thing is you can have your own hubpages widgets, which you can use it on your blog.

webfelogix, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  17. amIT29

amIT29 Banned

Best Answers:
    @Vagabondette :yeah in office they have zero tolerance.....I didn't knew u were in ur office sorrry...

amIT29, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  18. Vagabondette

Vagabondette Member

Best Answers:
    It's not a huge deal, but it's something to keep in mind, particularly when you are purposely misspelling words. Lots of people surf from work so hiding pics that could get them into trouble behind misspelled words could earn you a bad rep. Just something to think about.

19. amIT29

amIT29 Banned

Best Answers:
    looking at ur post and signatures I am sure are a serious hubber...
    I have some queries..

1.) firstly from what i have read about HUbs I Think the hubber gets 60% of imps and hubpages keeps 40%, it can be raised to 70% if you refer any active hubber to hubpages. If I have misunderstood the facts please do let me know.

2.)what is a hubber account?? havent heard of it before, i know is about some hubber are paid $10-20/hub .
    How to apply for hubber account what are the pre-requsities , does it costs or need certain rank in hubpages??

3.)is there any way to track hubpages tags ranking high in SERPS, any way(on hubpages itself or else where), trick or SEO tool??

4.) can give me some head way by tellin some such high ranking eyewords....(lolz PM me if u can the list/words).

amIT29, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  20. donlin

donlin Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have about 17 hubs and I've been there about 2 yrs. they don't make much. Nowadays if i have something to write about, I go to ezine articles and add a signature for another one of my related websites, you'd be surprised how if you write a good 400 word article how many folks will pick it up and add it to their blogs including your signature.

donlin, Sep 17, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.