1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

challenge to internet marketers

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by rjcharley, Mar 17, 2008.

Hi,

I have a challenge for anyone in internet marketing or affiliate marketing or just anyone making money online. If you think you're up for the challenge I'd like your response to it. Here it is:

Is it possible to make money online in 7 days or less with no list, no website, and no money?

Good luck to all those who'd like to take up the challenge. If you do take up the challenge please let me know how it's possbile to make money online in 7 days or less with no list, no website and no money to start with just an internet connection. I'd like to know how you made the money and how long it took to make the money. Be as detailed as you can be. Thanks.

rjcharley, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  2. michiganfootball20

michiganfootball20 Peon

Best Answers:
    make a blogspot or wordpres blog, apply for adsense, stumble it and you should get at least 400 uniques or so. if you get lucky and one of them clicks, you just made your first $ .10!!!! yay!

michiganfootball20, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  3. nhatle84

nhatle84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    build a website, write articles, get an autoresponder, apply adsense, jv with other marketers, join clickbank and sell them!

nhatle84, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  4. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Be an affiliate. Write articles with the affiliate link in it. Also advertise. They click on the ads with your affiliate code in it.

There are more ways to make money without a site and no money. You figure the rest out on your own. :) Sit down and brainstorm.

Perry Rose, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  5. vinhle

vinhle Peon

Best Answers:
    in 7 days... NO impossible UNLESS you have connection let JV with the TOP 2% marketers then YES! otherwise it'll take you months if not YEARS like me :)

vinhle, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  6. rjcharley

rjcharley Peon

Best Answers:
    great response guys. i asked this in another forum and some members were quite rude but you guys are actually being helpful. thanks a bunch. if you have any more ideas feel free to share them. this is actually research for a book i'm working on. keep up the great responses.

rjcharley, Mar 22, 2008 IP
  7. kingofsanda

kingofsanda Peon

Best Answers:
    Is this really possible?

kingofsanda, Mar 22, 2008 IP