1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yahoo Answers Automation Project

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Webcipia, Mar 1, 2008.

Talented Programmers,

I am seeking a programmer that is familiar with the Yahoo Answers community and how their system works with posting questions and answers as well as their limitations to regulate the number of actions one can make from a single IP in a 24 hour period.

I need a Automation Web Script or Desktop Bot that is capable of loading in hundreds of Yahoo Answers Accounts and posting questions and answers at a high rate of speed using multiple threads.

If you are confident that you develop such a script or bot, PM me immediately and we can discuss further details.

I've been a full-time internet marketer for 7 years and I will be making an offer to the programmer that can complete this project to create an entire suite of other scripts and bots for posting on social networks for me on a full-time basis with exceptional pay that I guarantee you won't find anywhere else.

Webcipia, Mar 1, 2008 IP