1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google is storing AdSense information on Blogger servers

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by seopup, Dec 29, 2005.

seopup, Dec 29, 2005 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm not sure what the point is... If you can't log into AdSense, but you CAN log into Blogger, wouldn't that mean they AREN'T storing it on the same server?

How do you know they are storing ANY login info on Blogger or AdSense servers? Most likely they have have a central authentication system for all their services.

digitalpoint, Dec 29, 2005 IP
  3. AfterHim.com

AfterHim.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol...

I read your post...your adsense information is stored in a file on your blogger html (or php or whatever code they use).

It is like saying Digitalpoint stores adsense code just because they have it in the vbulletin files.

Not related at all. Nonetheless, if you keep the code on your site you will provide a great deal to all adwords advertisers.

AfterHim.com, Dec 29, 2005 IP
  4. seopup

seopup Peon

Best Answers:
    1.In order to put AdSense on Blogger through Blogger Control Panel you need to login with AdSense username/password .

2.I can't login to AdSense through https://google.com/adsense/ but I can thorugh Blogger Control Panel .

3.Google has a common system for authentification to use their services (Gmail , Personalized Homepage etc ) but I think it doesn't include Blogger , because if their is one system for authentification then why i can't login through https://google.com/adsense/ but i can use AdSense thought Blogger (use here means i can login and put AdSense code on blog).

So , i think on blogger servers Google stores at least usernames/passwords/publisher ids for AdSense Users that use AdSense on their blogs .

seopup, Dec 29, 2005 IP
  5. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I didn't even know you could access your AdSense account from Blogger (although I couldn't log into it). The Blogger servers do seem to be out of sync with AdSense though. I tried logging in and I couldn't, so I tried my AdSense login from 4 or 5 months ago (before it was rolled into Google Accounts) and I was able to authenticate with my old (5 months old) AdSense login/password.

It looks to me like you can just use it to insert your AdSense code though... not actually access your AdSense account.

digitalpoint, Dec 29, 2005 IP
  6. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    I kind of get what you mean that you can log into Adsense from your blogger account even though your account was disabled but I'm missing the point about security.

mcfox, Dec 29, 2005 IP
  7. Wally

Wally Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    he can log in but he can not get money from Adsense, because account is banned.

Wally, Dec 30, 2005 IP