1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WIN $150! (Referal Contest)

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Geoffrey, Oct 8, 2007.

Alright, so I've got a sort of inactive Martial Art forum, and I really need your help to grow and we were thinking 'What's the best way to get new, regular, active members?'.
    I'm sure by reading the topic title you can guess what we're going to do. (To go over it in more detail, you must give out your link referal link (found in your Profile) and give it to people to sign up through. Who ever has the most at the end of the competition will win)

Prizes
    For coming first place you will get $150 Cash, ontop of having the opportunity to be Moderator for the day.
    Booby prizes will be given for the sum of $1 to most of the runners up.

Deadline
    Since it's a decent amount of money, I guess a month from today? (November 7, 2007). Nice Christmas present eh?

Rules
    1. By taking part in the contest, doesn't mean you are immune from being banned. Please follow the rules.
    2. Payment through PayPal or Money Bookers only. No exceptions.
    3. To be eligable to win, you must have a prior post count of 5.
    4. We have the right to change the rules at any time, without any prior consent.
    5. Signing up yourself or getting the same person to signup through your link multiple times will not be tolerated, and your account will be banned and entry withdrawn from the contest.

If you need anymore information:
    • Original topic
    • Send me a PM (either here or at Martial Point)
    • Reply to this topic :)
    Thanks, and we hope to see a lot of people taking part. :)

NOTE: It's not really made clear since this is a slight edit of the original topic, so you basically need to signup over at Martial Point first and get your referal link from there.

Geoffrey, Oct 8, 2007 IP