1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Spare a Link for Celiac Charity

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Smyrl, Aug 21, 2007.

Spare a Link for Celiac Charity

Fellow DP members, tis time to help out the Hulk and get that witches brew (link juice to the SEO crowd) flowing. If you can spare a link to help out a fellow member and benefit charity at the same time it will be appreciated.

Since Hulkster has started his Halloween Lights, Christmas Lights, SEO contest projects he has raised more than $17,000 for Celiac Disease Research. All funds raised go directly to The University of Maryland, the leader in Celiac Disease research.

If you can spare a link, a blog post, ... contact DP member Hulkster. The keywords to target and googlebomb are: Halloween Decorations and Christmas Lights. Be sure to check the links. Hulkster's decoration are a treat.

Hulkster

Attached Files:

Smyrl, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  2. ace.tuku

ace.tuku Peon

Best Answers:
    Alrighte i will help him with Blog post in my Blog network. Whom do i contact Hulkster ? Can you give me his Profile Link please

Ace Tuku

ace.tuku, Aug 21, 2007 IP
    Smyrl likes this.
  3. hulkster

hulkster Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for posting this Smryl and PM sent to 'ya ace.tuku answering your questions.

BTW, last year, a radio station in the UK put together the spiffy image below if anyone is looking for a banner image (here's the hilarious jingle they played on the air as a Public Service Announcement) - sorry I don't have more banner images, but feel free to use any images on my site ... even Homer Simpson - D'OH! ;-)

The URL's above rank on the first page of Google, but as everyone knows, it more and more competitive these days, especially with commercial companies getting involved ... but I figure if I can get the power of DigitalPoint doing a GoogleBomb for charity, the Halloween Decorations & Christmas Lights for Celiac Charity could rank even higher. Thanks in advance for anyone that can help out.

[​IMG]

hulkster, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Hi Alek

I've given you a couple of sitewides on my blog.

Sarah

sarahk, Aug 22, 2007 IP
    Smyrl likes this.
  5. LaCabra

LaCabra Goats R Us

Best Answers:
    heyyy Alek ... I'll talk to all my mounty friends and see if we can get some mojo going your way. I have a few sites that can provide you with a bit of mojo aswell. Can you let us know when the estimated activation date of your Amazing Halloween Decorations and Christmas Lights ???

cheers
    :)

LaCabra, Aug 22, 2007 IP
    Smyrl likes this.
  6. threebuckchuck

threebuckchuck Peon

Best Answers:
    threebuckchuck, Aug 22, 2007 IP
  7. hulkster

hulkster Peon

Best Answers:
    Good spot threebuckchuck - yes, their site is currently down - I've let the University of Maryland folks know. For now, you can look at the archive.org copy from April/2007 - content is basically the same ... but hopefully the total raised for charity will start to rachet up as the holiday season approaches. BTW, I've always liked your avatar of the beautiful dog/wolf (which is it?) - you might enjoy some (really!) closeup pictures of some wolves here.

P.S. Thanks sarahk and LaCabra for your help! In answer to your "activiation" question, the halloween webcam should go live on October 1st and the christmas webcam on December 1st. Yea, I'm starting early, but figure a good time to do that for the almighty big "G"

Got a few new nifty things to toss out in the front yard and on the house ... but for serious excitement now, you can watch grass grow. ;-)

hulkster, Aug 22, 2007 IP
    Smyrl likes this.