1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Terrorism isn't as bad as drunk driving deaths!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Robert Allen, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Your a terrorist rights activist so i can see why your concerned about them getting bad press or too much attention.

Drink drivers kill people by making stupid decisions on the other hand your friends do it on purpose, both are bad & both are targeted by authorities anyway.

I didn't know iraq did, can you tell me more?

Toopac, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  2. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    yeah, we get it, Terrorism is bad, You keep saying.
    That wasn't the point of the thread though was it.

Lot's of things are bad, But just because they are bad isn't a reason to be in constant fear of them. The point of the graph was to show that death from terrorism pales in insignificance when compared to a few other causes of death.

stOx, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  3. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    GTech, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  4. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    either address what i say of stfu. Your lying is becoming boring.
    By the way, I'm glad you posted the thread where you supported the rape and execution of children by american soldiers. It shows people exactly what level of sub-human they are dealing with when they talk to you.

stOx, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  5. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    You should know it, it's not good lol

The point was "hey ignore terrorism" more people choke to death on pen lids every year:rolleyes:

Toopac, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  6. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nobody said to ignore it. They are saying to look at it in perspective. Just because the TV tells you to piss your pants every time someone says "terrorism" doesn't mean it's actually something you should be frightened of. It kills very few people.

Just stop being such a pathetic frightened little cry baby.

stOx, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  7. GTech

Best Answers:
    In both, what you say is, you support terrorism and terrorists. Being aware of what you support isn't the crime ;)

A real man would be proud of what he's previously owned up to.

GTech, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  8. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Whos frightened? the USA/UK take a dim view on terrorists & take action against them there's no big deal about it, these people kill innocents & even if it's only one person killed it one too many, the governments job is to defend it's people. You can't grasp the concept though.

American's kill very few in Iraq but some people take issue with the numbers, i don't deem anything important till 2 million are killed:rolleyes:

Toopac, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  9. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you display a level of spectacular idiocy GTwat. You claim i have said something and then post a thread where i am seen to be saying the exact opposite.

People only need to click the link to see that i said i support their cause but not their actions. Unlike you who was too cowardly to even speak out about child rape and execution. Do you defend the cause and actions of rapist paedophile murdering american troops? I haven't seen you even address it. it's strange, but you seem like the sort of person that would support that kinda thing.

stOx, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  10. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Shame you are too cowarly to pick up a gun and get out there then isn't it. proper little arm-chair rambo, Aint ya boy.

stOx, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  11. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Hamas are recruiting, but your more into online killing of Jews right?

Did you get angry about the Iraq statement?:(

Toopac, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  12. GTech

Best Answers:
    GTech, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  13. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    No comment yet St0x? don't want to be a pyrotechnic for the "Palestinian cause"?

Toopac, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  14. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I stand fully by what i have said, It's hardly my fault if you lack the intelligence to understand what i have written. I have tried explaining it to you time and time again, But to you and you kind, The truth is hard to swallow and it's far easier to fabricate lies. Everybody can see what i have written and they can see that you are a liar.

Still support child rape and murder do you?

stOx, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  15. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I havn't once said anything about killing jews. In fact, If you pull your head out of GTwats arse for 2 seconds you will see i said exactly the opposite.

Was i angry about you wanting to see 2 million dead Iraqis? Not really. More disgusted.

stOx, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  16. GTech

Best Answers:
    Excellent. Let's recap what you said in relation to a thread about terrorists:

When Lorien pointed out your previous support for terrorists, Hamas and al qaida using mentally challenged children as suicide bombers, you noted:

And when I pointed out your defense of terrorists, you noted:

Their cause, of course, is killing infidels and specifically the cause of hamas, is killing Jews. So you admit you support hamas killing Jews.

I am most grateful that you found your spine and decided to own up to your previous support of terrorists. I'm merely pointing it out. My intention was not to make your blood pressure boil over in a rage.

GTech, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  17. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    I did want to see 2 million Iraqis dead? really where did i say such?

Your disgusted BIG DEAL i just personally don't think it reaches critical mass till the big 2 million is reached. Remember numbers count & opinion;)

Toopac, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  18. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    AGS is going to ride St0x hard now.........

Toopac, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  19. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Most people like GTech and the rest of the bollock brains in his crazy gang are all for this completely fake BS "war" yet none of them will get their sorry asses out there. No sir no chance of that whatsoever. Complete armchair hawks.

Of course the terror threat is wildly exaggerated, it's a sham. Just look at all the failures of these Jihad wannabes since 7/7 and 9/11. The latest ones in the UK have been so inept they are almost laughable. The "liquid bomb plot" wasn't even feasible yet they scared the shit out of the sheeple with it.

The only people that gain from the illegal occupation of Iraq are companies like Halliburton and other major companies. The average American feels no benefit at all from all this.

Yet the armchair hawks still sing the praises of terrorists like Bush and Cheney. GTech spends pretty much all his waking hours here in DP P&R defending them which is a major worry in my opinion.

AGS, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  20. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    That's quite odd i thought you said "don't worry it's only another false flag" when those failed attacks & the attack in Glasgow happened?

Toopac, Jul 26, 2007 IP