1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I make $50,000/mo myspace marketing. Want your help!

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by lsample20, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    So funny

:)

Lastbutnotleast, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  2. prestige00

prestige00 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey punn3301, have you been reading around this forum much. There are people in here and other popular IM forums that would really like to help others succeed in their business endeavors, even for free if you take a look at some threads. Different tactics in different areas of IM for $97 are being sold all over the internet by many respected marketers.

So if you prefer not really to help rather than keep it to yourself it's your decision and that's fine. But, when helping others in a way to overdeliver to them what you have, you reap the greatest rewards.

As far as your statement of "SO EAGER to sell the information....", try reading a few posts before you by sitedesigner. This is why I feel you haven't been reading much on this forum about this subject and the intentions of Luke Sample. As sitedesigner has said, Luke is clearly trying to network with people with the same interest as he has and benefit from one another. why? Because that is what business is all about. To network with the right people and to build long lasting relationships with others who have the same interests as you have. Luke has portrayed that in other threads and forums. He's trying to build a network of others to learn from them and achieve greater success. And yes he will benefit from products sales and what not but the main factor is the long term business plan that he's trying to achieve. And with that, having the right contacts and good relationships whether it be customers, business partners, friends, is what will enable a thriving business in the future to come. The potential would be limitless.

Rick

prestige00, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  3. gder01

gder01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds cool. :)

gder01, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  4. sitedesigner

sitedesigner Peon

Best Answers:
    If you take a look at what you said, and compare it to what Luke is trying to do, they are almost identical. Think about it.

First, he's not going to sell a $97 ebook. His content is being developed for months upon end, including programs, software, computer tricks, detailed outlines of methods to post, informational guides, step by step video. I think that is just a little different than a $97 ebook.

Of course he is trying to duplicate it. That is why he wants to select a few people who will take that and duplicate it. Case in point.

And he does plan to charge a high fee. That's why a lot of the interest will windle down once he has his big players. But besides that, he wants a few guinea pigs who will take the training at the forefront to give testimonials of how it works.

If I were you, I would be trying to be one of the select few who are gonna get a free go at testing out this system. He's giving an open opportunity for some people to learn as much as he knows about this myspace thing. In return, his $50k, theoretically will be duplicated over and over again. And this will attract the people who can afford a four figure price on an instructional course, booklet, video, and all other goodies included.

Now, does that kind of make sense? I mean, yes, you have to take a second and think about it, but really, its pretty cool, especially if you get the opportunity to be part of the people who beta test it out.

-SD

sitedesigner, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  5. boss65

boss65 Guest

Best Answers:
    let me know when its complete

boss65, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  6. Kitarist

Kitarist Peon

Best Answers:
    yea let me know when its complete ;) if you need beta testers PM me

Kitarist, Jun 10, 2007 IP
  7. lsample20

lsample20 Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey guys, let me just say that SiteDesigner and Prestige are right on point. There is a much, much bigger long-term plan here than just selling an informational product for $97.

First, I can tell you that it is very unlikely to be $97...and it definitely won't be an ebook.

I am going to do a video of course on exactly why I'm doing this and the long-term plan and it will become a lot more obvious as to why I'm doing this guys. There is a reason why, that makes sense, for everything I'm doing here and you will see that.

Also, this is a much bigger operation than you guys are probably thinking. Most people that market on myspace are taking a much different approach. I am doing SO many things to pull in money many people are going to be really surprised at what exactly this entails.

I mean, even with the amount of profiles and such that I have, it would maybe be impossible for me to pull in $50K per month with the typical myspace marketing. There may be guys who can pull that kind of money from these simple techniques, but I have a completely different approach.

See...my system would really work with nearly any traffic source. It doesn't matter where the traffic comes from really. As long as it is traffic. This traffic will allow you to spin off literally hundreds of profitable "mini businesses" if you will.

I will be putting up a video very soon about this also. There is a WHOLE lot more going on here guys than what you are thinking.

PS...I will be putting up a video on my background. I think you guys will find it very interesting.

lsample20, Jun 10, 2007 IP
  8. Pastorsinlot

Pastorsinlot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can i buy the video now, i need money before xmas. Please

Pastorsinlot, Jun 10, 2007 IP
  9. lsample20

lsample20 Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the excitement, but the videos are not completed yet.

This is a huge system and I'm going to have to include a ton of information. It is not just one video.

10. Crimsonc

Crimsonc Peon

Best Answers:
    Look Buddy, even if what you say is true (and i'm 99.99999% sure it's not) you're a fool for selling your methods. You'll NEVER make the same sort of money, the market will be saturated and your income will drop and you wouldn't have the time to be on here trying to sell it to us.

Crimsonc, Jun 10, 2007 IP
  11. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    Will you have an affiliate program?

I bought this great domain today :)

sundaybrew, Jun 10, 2007 IP
  12. blueboxer

blueboxer Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am eager to see your history video.

Please send email once its available.

blueboxer, Jun 10, 2007 IP
  13. lsample20

lsample20 Guest

Best Answers:
    Crimsonc. I appreciate your concern for the well-being of one of my businesses. Thanks for the advice buddy.

See the trouble is that you have no idea what my methods are, nor does anyone else for that matter. (minus a couple of employees and testers). There is no doubt that a few of my methods could become over-saturated. Of course, this would have to be done by some HUGE players to reach saturation...which isn't that likely anyway.

The other side of the coin is that I have hundreds of methods, and social networks are simply a GIGANTIC market. Do you think I have not had market research done to determine saturation probabilities?

There are not just a few little magic tricks that you start making tons of money immediately if you start doing them. This is a much larger, more complex operation than you guys are thinking I guess. Saying that is more like saying...well, PPC is over-saturated and you can't make any money if you tell people to use it. I mean....this system can be applied to ANY market really. It just isn't possible to cover everything...you guys know this.

There are so many pieces involved here that you are completely ignorant to saturation.

Also...I have plenty of time. See, one of the staples of a successful venture in my opinion is that I don't have to run this operation anymore. Two young locals, and some outsourcing to India can accomplish everything that needs to be done...and then some. It's all about automation and replication. If I could replicate to the point of saturation, I would. It just isn't possible though.

Plus, there is a much bigger long-term goal for creating a program like this. You'll see the idea start to take shape in coming videos.

PS...there won't be a video tonight. Expect a few videos tomorrow though!

14. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Thanks for posting those links. I was confused about the Luke Sample in the site content and the Brandon Drury in the whois. It's good to see Brandon is a member here too :)

I'm curious at your use of videos. I can follow a book or written instructions and they are generally easier to access (and re-read) than videos. Personally I wouldn't take part in any system that relied on video to get the point across.

As for the "knockers" - I guess they've just seen so many others come through here with similar claims who are later discredited that they've jumped the gun here. If you are genuine then you need to consider your approach and your pitch and find a new way to promote yourself.

Most systems for making money assume that you are driving people to a product or service which they will ultimately buy, or to a location where they click on PPC ads. I have existing business for my husband Andrew I'd like to drive traffic to but the niche is very small. Will your system work (scaled down) or does it have some other kind of target goal?

sarahk, Jun 10, 2007 IP
  15. thatdguy

thatdguy Peon

Best Answers:
    Myspace is taking legal action against people spamming on the site. How do you navigate around that issue?

thatdguy, Jun 11, 2007 IP
  16. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:

HE makes $50,000 a month...

I guess a % of that is for lawyers :p:p

sundaybrew, Jun 11, 2007 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  17. thinkies786

thinkies786 Guest

Best Answers:
    ...I just don't see the point.You are earning 50k$,genius,Why share it,make a website and wanting to tell more people how to do earn that 50k?Personally,if i find a treasure island capable of generating millions everyday,i wont be willingly giving the map for you all to get the treasure,hope you understand this 'example'.Secondly,nowadays,no one can be that generous to spare his time,after having 50k/month for advertising how 'he' does it,unless its a scam or w/e.

Hehe,agreed!
    :D

(I agreed with sundaybrew..)

thinkies786, Jun 11, 2007 IP
  18. ash1

ash1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    wow if i was making 50,000 a month from myspace, i wudnt have time to come on here lol

ash1, Jun 11, 2007 IP
  19. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Having the money and having time together is what many of us would like.

He seems to be honest about everything so far, so I will be watching as things progress. I am pretty clueless to myspace marketing, I have ideas of what it could entail, but still totally clueless.

debunked, Jun 11, 2007 IP
  20. temujin

temujin Peon

Best Answers:
    If i'm making 50k a month , I would rather make a tv commercial than use youtube videos. I would also hire people to market this , I don't think I would need to try to convince people personally. I'd send people free dvd copies to explain my system and i'd have a bunch of products out marketed by a team of experts. Every state would have atleast one office branch.

Also i'd spend less time on forums and spend more time talking to my business team , and managing the campaign. Also i'd have set up monthly conferences in each state with my members , where everyone discusses the program , ect.

temujin, Jun 11, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.