1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good day for most, bad day for a few.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by GTech, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Jackuul

Jackuul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you want justice, I can bring it. As World Dictator I would make sure justice is carried out on everyone. No one will escape my justice...

Jackuul, Apr 28, 2007 IP
  2. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Jackuul, what do you think is the single most unjust thing that has ever happened in the history of the world since the beginning of time?

Rebecca, Apr 28, 2007 IP
  3. Jackuul

Best Answers:
    You mean all the way back before mankind, or do you mean during recorded time of mankind itself?

Jackuul, Apr 28, 2007 IP
  4. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Just during recorded time of mankind...

Rebecca, Apr 28, 2007 IP
  5. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    To know if the aggression of Iraq was or wasn't legal is not the question.
    The fact is usa have attacked a country already starved since 10 years of embargo, on false accusations, and now usa and its allies have a big problem on their hand.
    Nobody is going to cry for the bully's dead soldiers, you can be assured of that!

To think that now the same guys would like to attack Iran make me laugh in front of so much stupidity. What is it you want? China and Russia getting together to beat the crap out of you someday? OK, you'll probably get what you're looking for, if you someday show a sign of weakness there will be not much reason not to invade you too. :)
    But be assured that at the moment since you're powerful you don't have to worry, you're the bully so don't fear anything.

And the unconditional support for Israel is something vey supiscious too, why is that?

Think that the anti-american feelings doesn't come from jealousy or from some sort of evil thinking, but from what usa agents do outside of its borders and that its citizens don't know about. There must have been an awful lots of things done in the last 50 years, like fueling wars between two foreign countries, killing people, supporting coup d'etats and so many other things that made many people dead and suffering and should not concern usa if they stayed within their border!

That being said, if I was an american I'd probably be a stupid supporter of whatever my country does, because I'd have no time to think too much about all that and there would be no point for me in trying to put myself in someone else shoes.

JamesColin, Apr 28, 2007 IP
  6. Jackuul

Best Answers:
    Ah... so many to choose from... I know of many many travesties and injustices that we commit upon ourselves daily, in every way, in every moment of time. From Terri Shiavo to Adolf Hitler, to Stalin, Mao, Castro, Nixon, The Entire Vietnam War (blame France), the Cold War, and the O.J. Simpson Trials to the environmental destruction, societies injustice on races and sexes, countries who wage genocide - even today, exploitation of the most vulnerable and the release of criminals from prisons...

That's just in the past 100 years mind you.

Of all time it would have to be the creation of the monotheistic religions who then sacked and destroyed entire societies and millions of people all around the world. The Romans, the Greeks, and the Persians before the monotheists, the Egyptians and the Nubians, all the way back to Cro-Magnons who spread our current biological technology across the world - slaughtering all the other human races before them (and yes, they were different races, whereas our differences today are ethnicities, and not races) such as the Neanderthals and the Erectus descendants. Many would like to think they just could not adapt - but seeing that they were both successful it is more likely we killed them all - our infant race's first genocide, but not its last. We periodically commit these travesties because we are probably the worst warlike species to have evolved, not even ants are this violent when faced with another hill. They may destroy the hill - but they do not seek out every single hill to become a monopoly.

However, we do. We wage wars of annihilation over smaller differences than species, we wage wars over smaller issues than culture, we wage wars over shit we just made up one day. "Duhr... leik te jewz r bad lolz" Hitler kills a few million. George Bush doesn't care about black people? Please. Stalin didn't care about Ukrainians. 12 million starved. Mao? Mao didn't care about anyone. 20+ million. What did we do to stop the latter two? Would we have stopped Germany if we had not been involved in the second world war because of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor? Most likely not. The only reason we gave a rats arse over the plight of the Jews was that Germany attacked Britain, and threatened our interests, along withe the Japanese. Although the war was for a just cause, and was one of the few 'good' wars, it happened over this stupidity that is the human race's superiority complex developed by wanting to 'be the best'.

We could be wiped off the world in a day. How? Simple really. Massive sunburst, asteroid, World War III, not to mention massive volcanic activity to blot out the sun and choke us all to death. So what are we doing to prepare? Uh... Nothing. No, we're relying on fossil fuels to pollute our environment and supply the people who want to kill us with cash, so that they can kill us. Yeah, we're really a bunch of smart folks. Besides the fact that people like to ridicule other people who actually wish to make a difference - they like dying slowly.

As World Dictator I would let them have their wish.

Justice, as it were, as I define it, would be served.

[I am also posting this on the blog I run since I wrote a 540 word reply]

Jackuul, Apr 28, 2007 IP
  7. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Jackuul well thought out post, thanks:)

Curious on what this means though...

"Besides the fact that people like to ridicule other people who actually wish to make a difference - they like dying slowly.

As World Dictator I would let them have their wish."

Whether you are the world dictator or not, aren't we all just dying slowly anyway?

Rebecca, Apr 28, 2007 IP
  8. Jackuul

Best Answers:
    Who says we all have to die with the proper research into the process of cellular and genetic decay (aging)? Perhaps the way to slow down aging is a hormone found before birth, when we start at one single cell, and as we multiply our cells this special hormone promotes growth without the loss of genetic information. Perhaps it can be placed in a plasmid in a bacteria, mass produced, and eventually distributed in a little weekly pill, slowing the aging process to a near halt.

Of course, the other part of aging is the environment and how many toxins we hold. When we die we usually have a lot of lovely chemicals that our bodies cannot eliminate - perhaps we can find a way to target these while not targeting the good things, removing heavy metals and the ill effects of neurological decay caused by them.

Perhaps... however it would be something left to science - which I am extremely supportive of. As your Leader of this planet I would spare no expense into research and development toward the goals of the human race and preservation as such. Besides my ultimate goal of genetically superior super beings to serve mankind (and me), a total Nuclear Electric power grid with minimal emissions, and a program to prevent bad parents from every having children that doesn't involve destruction of the children. Remember how preemption works? Consider it preemptive parenting - taking away the ability before it happens - no abortions.

The future can be bleak, depressing, and well... more bleak. Or it can be a bright new Electric Future based on the good of Science and the good it will bring. It all depends on who leads this future - the human race as a whole (remember, thus far our track record has been the pollution of much of our own water and food supplies) or me (would provide cheaper energy faster, better cars, and highways with speeds above 200 miles per hour - letting you skip the plane rides in many cases - or taking the 600 mph train).

The choice, however, is not entirely mine to make - for I cannot take over the world without support.

Jackuul, Apr 28, 2007 IP
  9. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    That sounds wonderful. I hate death. People always say it is inevitable, part of life and all that corny stupid crap. But I really hate death. You would probably need to build stations on all the other planets for all these living people that never die though. I will be sure to visit your blog for further enlightenment. Keep up the good fight!:)

Rebecca, Apr 28, 2007 IP
  10. Jackuul

Best Answers:
    Why thank you, it is always nice to have support in bids for world domination. I will answer any and all questions regarding it in the forum - which is integrated with the blog, and the gallery(that isn't open...yet) so comments and posts can be placed on all three with no need for an account for each.

Jackuul, Apr 29, 2007 IP
  11. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:

Don't worry, if/when China and Russia want to go at it, we will bring the entire world into a dark state of living hell on our way down.
    Maybe you can loan me a few of your 72 virgins when it's all said and done.
    ;)

ly2, Apr 29, 2007 IP
  12. excellence In Databases

excellence In Databases Guest

Best Answers:
    one down. Many more to go!

excellence In Databases, Apr 29, 2007 IP
  13. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Sorry I'm neither a dumb muslim nor a stupid christian, and I agree with Jackuul about the responsability of monotheist religion believers in so many useless deaths.

JamesColin, Apr 29, 2007 IP
  14. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I have found many religious people to be intelligent and uninterested in creating additional suffering in world. I do agree that religion has caused a huge amount of useless death in world, but so have other factors unrelated to religion like greed and fear. Many self righteous non-believers like to pretend they are in some exclusive elite club and are above it all and are so judgemental of others that don't hold same view. I am an equal opportunity agnostic and self righteous atheists annoy me as much as self righteous christians.

Rebecca, Apr 29, 2007 IP
  15. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Did we get rid of the Nazi's by arresting them? Nope.

We got rid of the Nazi's by killing them.

Sure, we arrested a few, but that didn't end the war. That would have just resulted in millions of very angry Nazi's living in camps on the U.S. governments dime.

What ends wars is killing people -- lots of people.

Will.Spencer, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  16. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    And who is going to do that, little willy? :rolleyes: Remind us again, how many terrorists or Muslims or Arabs have you killed? :rolleyes:

You are such a moron that can not even understand that fighting against a country, army and government is different from fighting a guerrilla warfare with no declared enemy that can surrender. Just hanging to the last hurray of a dying empire in the WWII, much has happened since then including the Vietnam when there was high body count, agent orange and carpet bombing. Do I need to remind you who won that war? :rolleyes:

gworld, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  17. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    WOW! What a fucking blood thirsty ass hole you are! Then you should not have a problem when someone that disagrees with you wants to kill you too. IDIOT!

guru-seo, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  18. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Thank you again for your second senseless ad hominem attack of the day.

These are really helpful in making it easy to understand where you are coming from.

19. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Thank you also for your senseless ad hominem attack. It really makes it crystal clear that you are frustrated by your inability to understand the basic tenets of military science. I'll try to help.

The liberal left and their allies the VC won the Vietnam War.

They did this by controlling our military strategy to the effect of preventing us from using available tools and strategies to create victory.

On the other hand, if we had simply destroyed the North Vietnamese, South Vietnam would be as successful today as South Korea is.

But no... we let our military strategy be ruled by liberals and -- as should be expected -- we lost.

When the rules of engagement prevent you from killing your opponents, you are doomed to failure.

20. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Who won it, gworld? What did General Giap say in his book? How many South Vietnamese died after the pullout? How many infidels have you killed? Are you up to 72 virgins yet?

GTech, Apr 30, 2007 IP