1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hamas attacks Israel....unprovoked

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by d16man, Apr 24, 2007.

1. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    I would love to fight you asshole. Anytime any place. You are a traitor, a brainwashed no good human being and an anti American SOB, and if I were to ever meet you I would surely love to prove your perception of me.
    SOB!

guru-seo, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  2. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    LMAO! So you do have at least one nut when it comes to yourself!

GTech, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  3. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Everyone knows you are an asshole and you will find your place in due time. Now go and feed yourself some more fertilizer you bastard.

guru-seo, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  4. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    hehe i like that one :D

DomainMagnate, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  5. GTech

Best Answers:
    You big brute, you! I bet you make bubbles in the bathtub :D

GTech, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  6. adiace

adiace Active Member

Best Answers:
    They are just jealous because they can't have the life that the Jews worked so hard to get. Plus it's such a terrible thing that America and Israel have to spend billions of dollars on security just to keep assholes from trying to terrorize our nations with their religious beliefs of Allah and Muhammad. You may say "but it's such a small percentage of Muslims blah blah blah" but since you hear of these BEASTS every single day blowing themselves up, beheading others and spreading nothing but hate, that "small percentage" seems like a HUGE LOAD OF WORTHLESS HUMAN BEINGS that do nothing but spread hate.

Any of you out there actually think that Israel wants to be at war with these animals? Hell no. They want to be left alone, they don't want to have to deal with people like these. But, because "peace-spreading-religious-assholes" have nothing else better to do, they decide to try and attack Israel. Then they die and a whole bunch of idiots blame the Jews and Americans for being so terrible when all they do is protect themselves. Do some of you hate America and Israel that much that you try and rationalize the actions of so many that try nothing but bring those two nations down? If so I say SCREW YOU, in the end we'll see who'll be the last one standing and if I were a betting man I sure as hell know who I'd be putting all my money on.

And with that, have a good night :)

adiace, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  7. paldens

paldens Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys no one of you are living in the region , here i am From Jerusalem "The Holy Land" come here to Mid-East and specialy to Jerusalem - Palestine and live just for 2 days and then come back here and talk again just to feel and to watch what is going on land !

Guys have you evern seen one of your friends killed on Israeli check point while he was going to school at 9 am , have you ever feeled that you were on the internet and some israeli soldiers are bombing your door to come to check , have you ever tried to go from a city to a city 50KM and it took you more than 8 hours because of hundreds of check point , have you ever felt that .

Plz if you havent , dont talk about this subject , come here and I am ready to host anyone , Muslims , Chrsitians , Jews etc , Guys have you ever seen the WALLLLL " the aparthied wall " between your home and your uncle home .

Plz do`nt talk about something you do not know about !

paldens, Apr 25, 2007 IP
  8. M Nabil

M Nabil Peon

Best Answers:
    This so called "Israel" does not belong to the middle east, it's basically a huge military base that is aided by the west and continues to commit genocide and terror against the palestinians, the original owners of the land.

........It is doomed, however.

M Nabil, Apr 25, 2007 IP
  9. GTech

Best Answers:
    I agree. Israel was Israel before islam was invented.

paldens, a generous offer, but with all the kidnapping of journalists and forced conversions, I don't know of anyone who would go into the area.

I suspect if muslims were not persistently trying to earn virgins by blowing everything up and firing rockets into Israel, those checkpoints wouldn't be so hard to get through.

GTech, Apr 25, 2007 IP
  10. Bestmiler

Bestmiler Peon

Best Answers:
    Ha you are funny. The land belongs to the Israelis and they will continue to own it for many years to come.

Bestmiler, Apr 25, 2007 IP
  11. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    guru got a little heated, which is not unusual....now back on subject...how long do you think it will be before Israel retaliates for all of this?

d16man, Apr 25, 2007 IP
  12. Bestmiler

Bestmiler Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not quite sure. I hope they try to work things out peacefully first but if not...

13. M Nabil

M Nabil Peon

Best Answers:

Hypocrisy does not change facts, those Zionists came to Palestine, slaughtered whole Palestinian villages including women and children, and declared their so called "israel".

Here is a non exclusive list of their massacres before and after the declaration.

http://www.soundofegypt.com/palestinian/adult/massacres.htm

.............Concerning the continuation of "israel", we just have to wait and see.

M Nabil, Apr 25, 2007 IP
  14. Bestmiler

Bestmiler Peon

Best Answers:
    God promised these people the land called Israel so therefore it is theirs. If you have a problem with that then you have a problem with God. Good luck trying to win that one.

15. M Nabil

M Nabil Peon

Best Answers:
    :eek: :confused:

Zionist fascism at its best !!

M Nabil, Apr 25, 2007 IP