1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I just want to report one interesing thing

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by tayiper, Oct 7, 2006.

It's that without any special optimization (and that's the key) for this particular keyword, my main website (titled "Tadej's computing website") is on the 8th place on the first Google SERP when searching for: 50webs word !!

That's quite cool, huh, since there are really many sites hosted at 50webs host ??!

P.S. -- For one other similar "surprising search results" related thread I've opened here on Digital Point, please see here the How come that for some specific keywords I rank higher ... thread.

tayiper

tayiper, Oct 7, 2006 IP
  2. rosiee007

rosiee007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I just checked and your site is coming at # 23 and 24 for me. The keyword 50web has a competition of around 1 million which isn't a high competition. Also, its not a hard keyword to optimize for as it hardly gets searched :eek:

rosiee007, Oct 12, 2006 IP
  3. tayiper

tayiper Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, but my whole point was that I haven't optimized it for this particular keywords, but I am ranking so high anyways ...

tayiper

tayiper, Oct 12, 2006 IP
  4. A.N.Onym

A.N.Onym Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, you've got that 'keyword' in the domain name, what would you expect? Naturally, anyone linking to you has the text in the anchor text.

A.N.Onym, Oct 17, 2006 IP
  5. tayiper

tayiper Active Member

Best Answers:
    tayiper, Oct 17, 2006 IP