1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need a PHP/MySQL Programmer

Discussion in 'Programming' started by pod32, Dec 17, 2009.

I need some to code a coupon code website.Design is ready in .psd format

You will have to convert it to xhtml/css and code the script in php/mysql.It would also need AJAX,Google Maps API coding

I almost fixed with a person for 200$/7 days but he disappeared.I want someone to do this for the same price.US programmers preferred

Please PM me you old works,location,Yahoo ID...etc
    I will give more details via PM

pod32, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  2. ifreakz

ifreakz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Hello,
    We at UltraMatics Solutions are developing a coupon script, which will be available probably by end of month or next month first week. Please stay updated with us. We'll open up a newsletter request form very shortly and update all those who are interested. Please let us know ,
    Thank you.

ifreakz, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  3. akhum

akhum Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    You can contact me via this mail id or or akhilkumarmaheshwari at skype. You can contact me on the messengers with same ids. From there I will share you all my old work. I have total 5+ year experience in LAMP. Having sound knowledge over MVC frameworks like CakePHP, Zend, CodeIgniter etc. Developed own framework which is based on struts. Having sound knowledge of JQuery, DOJO, AJAX, JS etc.
    Doing system analysis and so many things. Once you will contact me we will discuss further what I can do and don't.

akhum, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  4. yourglobaltv

yourglobaltv Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey,

My name is Anthony from Globol Staff. We are located in Singapore and have a skilled team based on Joomla and other opensource platform. Pls contact with me via IM: globolstaff02 (skype and yahoo) to discuss further.

Thx,

yourglobaltv, Dec 20, 2009 IP