1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

100 High Quality Links To Your Website

Discussion in 'Services' started by CristianR, Aug 27, 2009.

Here's How You Can Get 100 High PR, Niche Related Backlinks

We have been building high quality links to our clients websites for more than 3 years now.
    So we decided to offer our services on this forum.

Many of us are having trouble to get quality traffic to our websites.
    And I don't have to tell you this but... when your website is not getting decent traffic, you won't earn much online.

We have a simple solution. We help you with the search engine optimization for your website by building 100 quality links to your website.
    This way, we increase the rankings for your most important keywords. Now you can focus on the things that are more important to your website (like increasing sales!).

Here's what you get:

1. 20 PR 4 links to your website.

2. 20 PR 5 links to your website.

3. 20 PR 6 links to your website.

4. 20 .Edu/.Gov Backlinks

All links are do-follow. They will be placed on different websites with different IP's. On the pages there are 5-10 outgoing links.
    We will use your preferred anchor text. All domains are at least 6 months old. We do not use any blackhat techniques that will hurt your rankings.

4. 2 Web 2.0 Linkwheels (12 Effective High PR Backlinks)

Some of you might not know what a linkwheel is... It's simple:
    "A set of six web 2.0 properties interlinked in a wheel structure, all promoting a page on the web which is the focus of that particular wheel"

A linkwheel is extremely powerful and it will boost your rankings within one week.

5. 8 Bonus Links. You'll be pleasantly surprised when you see the benefits of our bonus links.
    These are not just some random links, in our experience these are the most effective ones you can get...

Ok. Enough with the hype. What's the price?
    For every link that we build to your website, we simply ask $1,-. So the total price is: $97,-.
    If you can't afford $1,-/link, this is unfortunately not the service for you.

FYI, we do not complete the service for your website in two days.
    Not even in one week. We take 11 days to complete an order. Why? It's better for your website if search engines like Google see a steady growth instead of a massive link boost.

For the first 3 new clients who reply to this thread or PM me and order, we only charge $77,-.

This is the info I need from you:

1. Website URL
    2. Keywords (With a Maximum Of 10 Keywords)
    3. Anchor texts (With a Maximum Of 5 Different Anchor Texts)
    4. URL's of 2 pages for your linkwheel

Thank you.

Cristian

P.S If you like our service, we can provide it on a monthly basis as well.

CristianR, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  2. MrSandMan

MrSandMan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    33.3% - 1
    BEWARE: I sent payment of $77 to this guy [aka Cristian Raiber] back on August 28th 2009. He stated it would take 11 days to complete project. I have not heard back from the guy since. I have emailed him countless times and sent over a half dozen PMs. I am giving him every opportunity to do the right thing by refunding all of my money. He has great feedback and seems to have been a good member here. I hope that means something to him, because without your word, you're scum of the earth. Christian, please don't give Romanians a bad name... Do the right thing!

I won't give this guy negative feedback yet, I'll wait for him to man up. Just beware.

P.S. If anyone knows more about this guy, please send it to me. I am keeping a log of all his personal info. I know a lot about him so far and I will not let him get away with ripping people off! btw, he's not from California, he's Romanian.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
    MrSandMan, Sep 18, 2009 IP
  3. MrSandMan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    33.3% - 1
    Well, this guy took my $77 and ran. God, I hate getting ripped off. He hasn't been back on Digital Point since August 29th, yet he's active at blackhatworld.com forum. It's ironic that he made a post on blackhatworld saying: "because of guys like stefy romanians end up getting a bad name for themselves ... I'm sick of being a romanian and being labeled as a scammer once they know where I'm from ...", yet this guy took me for $77 and won't even show me the courtesy of returning any of my PMs or emails...

No dude, you give Romanians a bad name. Shameful.

MrSandMan, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  4. CrankyGremlin

CrankyGremlin Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    FFS this guy ripped me off too, sent him the money and I have not heard a word since even after my follow up emails! I'll give him a week before I give him the rating he deserves and a rating others will take heed of before he tries scamming on here again!

CrankyGremlin, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  5. MrSandMan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    33.3% - 1
    I made contact with this scum bag on blackhatworld and he was 'offended' that I called him out.

You can find his alias every where under "cristianraiber". He has accounts on message boards and websites all over the place. (just do a google search)

His message back to me was absolute BS. Typical scam artist reply

^^^ Who would sell their name to get tarnished? Nobody! He's hiding instead of manning up. The guy has no talents and needs to feed off and steal from the hard working people with talents.

Ironically, he wrote in a post on blackhatforum that Romanians get a bad name. Gee, I wonder why? :confused:

The guy is a complete parasite preying on unsuspected victims.

If you have been ripped off by CristianR (aka Raiber Cristian from Romania), get in touch with me. We will all band together and join all these websites and message forums to PM him and bring awareness to their community before he strikes again. People like this is pure waste of life and don't deserve breathing oxygen that we share with him... Lets get the word spread. I have an abundance of information I am willing to share about him.

Lets shut-down Cristian Raiber's scam before he strikes again.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
    MrSandMan, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  6. CrankyGremlin

CrankyGremlin Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    On his Gmail address and on PayPal he is registered as 'Cristian Raymond'?

What a load of shit! I was communicating with the guy on his Gmail address (cristian.raymond1@gmail.com) and I made payment to another address (cristianraymondweb@gmail.com). So if he simply just sold his username on DP, did he also sell his Gmail address, his Paypal address and willingly allowed another user to scam using his user name? Rubbish!

I've made the negative Itrader rating, left a visitor message on his profile and opened a dispute with PayPal, more than that there is nothing we can really do but warn others I guess...

CrankyGremlin, Oct 5, 2009 IP