1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The reality of Gaza and Sderot

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ThraXed, Aug 25, 2009.

Please can everyone have a minute silence for the poor suffering citizens of Sderot who live a struggling life... in the daily face of terror.

[​IMG]

Oh hang on a minute......:rolleyes:

ThraXed, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  2. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    So, lets see if we get this:

Hamas fires rockets at Israeli civilians. But because of Israel's embargo and Hamas' ineptness they don't manage to kill many people, although not for a lack of trying. Israel responds by attacking those people firing rockets at them. Unfortunately, Hamas fires from densely populated civilian areas which leads to the inevitable casualties when Israel responds to Hamas' rocket fire on Israel.

You see this and are upset and Israel and ignore the fact that Hamas is the one firing rockets into Israel. I see this and wonder what the fuck the Palestinians are thinking. Do they really think that the Palestinians have free reign to fire rockets at Israel with no consequence? Do you really think it is okay just because they don't manage to kill many Jews? Are fucking serious?

Here is a tip for the Palestinians: If you don't want to have rockets fired at your cities, maybe you should not elect terrorist like Hamas whose platform is violent attacks on Israel.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2009
    browntwn, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  3. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Why do Hamas fire rockets at Israel?

ThraXed, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  4. browntwn

Best Answers:
    Because they are terrorists and use terrorist tactics. Instead of working like civilized people through one of the many efforts to reach a peace deal, Hamas resorts to terrorist attacks on civilians.

Even for those who agree with the Palestinian cause there can be no justification for Hamas' terrorist tactics.

5. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    browntwn, spare your efforts, they are not worth it :)

I wonder how would the londoners or the berliners respond if hamas rockets were falling there on daily basis, even if they had no explosives at all. Like stones. You think that there would be a single Palestinian left to tell the story? , I am sure there wouldn't.

and check this out:
    http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1110035.html

ChaosTrivia, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  6. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    :rolleyes:

What is the reason they are firing rockets? Stop trying to dodge around the question..

ThraXed, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  7. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    Yeah, why would you listen to browntwn.

He is just portraying Hamas as a terrorist organization who preaches and educates for murder, instead of the modern, secular, peaceful pacifist and humane organization Hamas really is, as demonstrated in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i08L09V0_sg
    ;)

(explanation to westerns: All footages from this video feature key Hamas figures. most of them are from the official Hamas TV in gaza. The translation is accurate. This is not some random guy at the vegetable market caught on home video...)

And a more direct answer to your question:
    They fire rockets because they do not accept Israel's right to exist, and will never negotiate with Israel.
    (unless you can prove me I'm wrong)

8. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Still waiting for an answer Chaos and browntwn, are you both embarressed? I'm not defending Hamas but i am wondering if you know why they fire rockets at Israel?

ThraXed, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  9. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    you can start with my answer in post number 7.
    Thanks for the great effort you put in reading my posts, thinking about what I really want to say, and then relating to them with words of sense spiced with academic and personal integrity.
    Then you go and say that you are a real british gentleman and not some savage from the middle east, and expect me to believe you ;)

10. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Most people in Britain have the same opinion as me on Israel, you should see the protests in almost every city that happen regulary. I guess they are also "savages from the middle east" LOL. You're a fanatical freak who believes Jews are smarter than everyone else, that alone tells me you are an absolute retard. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ThraXed, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  11. browntwn

Best Answers:
    I love seeing people protest. Can you show us some photos of citizens protesting their government in a Muslim country? (If you do, I will show you the pictures of them being beaten or arrested.)

Anyway, of course there are some people who don't agree - that is true of every position. The fact is that the majority of your citizens and its government do wholeheartedly support Israel. So while you may have a photo to point to, Israel has the actual support of your government.

12. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    1) we agree on Hamas' motivation to fire rockets at Israel. That's good. Didn't think there could possibly be another explanation. I thought that this is the subject of the conversation. Guess I was mistaken.

2) How come the organizers of the turin fair made Israel a "guest of honour"??? i'll be damned. good choice! thanks for letting me know. our literature is blossoming in recent years indeed, as well as our technology and science, economy and even the wine industry. But we must improve in sports. Israel's sports achievements is a tragedy.

3) I can't possibly see how from what I said you concluded that I consider jews to be smarter than everybody else. Nonetheless if you believe so, I thank you.

4) I am a savage from the middle east. In rome, behave like a roman. You know, never claimed to be a respectful English Gentleman. However, due to the abusive and disrespectful language you spice each and every post of yours even when nobody is having an argument with you or is offending you, if only one of us must be crowned as "an English gentleman", I have no choice but to crown myself.

Lord save the queen!

p.s.
    Dunno about that. The largest UK airliner is not aware of any hard feelings towards Israel in the UK either, I guess.
    http://corporate.easyjet.com/en/media/latest-news/news-year-2009/10-07-09.aspx .
    A boom of british tourists for 2010 is expected. Coming for a visit? 102 GBP return and u get to see my exclusive private collection of Palestinian organs. I like testicles the most.

13. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    ChaosTrivia, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  14. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    IOF been doing what you call (great job) since it was some separated terrorist groups before 1948, till these days, it did not bring peace to Israel and it won't, simply because Israel does not belong to this region, and is only an occupation power, that will always and naturally be resisted by original inhabitants of the land, and that will always depend on force for its existence.

imad, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  15. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    Thank you Imad for participating in this forum and helping western people understand the problem of the middle east better.
    I believe many westerns, people of the free world, who were wondering if they should support Israel or not, have no further doubts after reading your posts.

Thank you once again. God bless you.

ChaosTrivia, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  16. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    You are most welcome ;)

you too, else than this empty post, please feel free to participate in this forum.

imad, Aug 27, 2009 IP