1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Domain Reseller Club

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by ReachConnectionSolutions, Jul 2, 2009.

Hello everyone, I got a few good domain names and I plan to use them to sell domains.

Does anyone have any ideas which affiliate program is the best to join?

I know godaddy has a $99 domain reseller plan, can you actually make money with it?

also, should i just park the domains or actually develop them. p.s. I cannot give out my domain names. sorry

2. ConnectReseller

ConnectReseller Guest

Best Answers:
    There are two queries you are referring here

1) You want to become domain reseller and finding a good registrar for the same
    2) You want to know whether you should develop your domain or you should just park them

Well, I think answers to your 2nd question will matter before giving answer to the 1st question.

Have I understood anything wrong here?

ConnectReseller, Jul 3, 2009 IP
  3. dopanel.com

dopanel.com Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to doing reseller business,you can try our reseller plan
    None annual fee or setup fee
    Just a min-prepay of $10,you can use this $10 to register domain names for your self or your customer

dopanel.com, Jul 3, 2009 IP
  4. ReachConnectionSolutions

ReachConnectionSolutions Peon

Best Answers:

I don't think I would just want to park my domain. The names I registered are very good in my opinion. I think it would be a waste to just let it sit. Therefore, I think I will develop the domains.

My plan is to develop the domains for about 3 months, and if shows signs of development, I will keep it. if not, I'll just sell it at that point.

With that being answered, I hope someone can tell me about the best reseller or affiliate program to join. Especially, please go over the details about the GoDadd'y reseller account. please tell me how much income you can generate from each sale, whether or not you can get income from annual renewal, domain park, and monthly hostings

As well, please let me know of all the good domain affiliate programs

Thanks a lot

I am sure your company is great, but it doesn't make sense to me personally because if GoDaddy charges 7.69 per .com registration, and I have to charge my clients a minimal of 10.00 to just break even. Therefore I have a little or no profit margins to squeeze.

i can simply take paypal payments from my clients and register GoDaddy by myself.

5. qingsong

qingsong Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try my reseller program, total free, cheap price: $8.45/year for .com/.net/.org domain more infos at: http://reseller.beereg.com

qingsong, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  6. fernando29

fernando29 Peon

Best Answers:
    you can set up a reseller account at partner.godots.net . The reseller account is free and offers a lot of settings (you can setup your own domain prices, has ready templates for your domain selling homepage, offers a lot of payment options (inkluding paypal, alertpay, egold).

to say it simple: you only need a proper domain name. the whole homepage and processing (checking available domains, registering process, emailing to customers etc.) is ready for using and may be branded with your own logo, so everyone thinks you are the seller of the domain.

The prices for domains are very cheap.

fernando29, Jul 19, 2009 IP
  7. Reubensu

Reubensu Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I have some really good domain names but I just don't know how to make even 1 dollar a month out of it.

Can someone please be kind enough to help me?

My domain names are

RichAdvocate.com
    AstonishApple.com
    DollarBreeder.com

And I have much more and they are reaping a hole in my pocket every year. I do not wish to make a lot of money with them but at least they could cover their own yearly registration fee.

Please help!

Reubensu, Jul 20, 2009 IP
  8. usaxman

usaxman Peon

Best Answers:
    hey there, you can create a blog and install a auto bloged plugin.
    Place there some ads.
    Ofcouse, you need to do some advertising about your site to you friend, online, email...
    And don't forget to place google ads or arbite there.
    It's will cover your yearly registration fee for sure.
    If you don't wan to waisted any time, you can create a sedo.com account park it on and advertising it.:rolleyes:

usaxman, Jul 20, 2009 IP