1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MASSIVE DoFollow Backlinks*250+ High PR sites*Includes Fortune 500 Companies*Min.PR4*

Discussion in 'Services' started by Seo_genius, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supersi

supersi Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi ,

Sorry if I sounded like I was 'gushing' over the guy. I was just trying to be fair in my experience with SEO Genius because it seems like he has been getting a little bashing for stuff beyond his control (I mean, really he can't help it if some other website completely redesigns their website).

I was a bit irritated that I never got the 'mystery method' when I made that post on May 29. I thought I would never hear from SEO Genius again.

But I was pleasantly surprised to find that he made good on his offer and supplied me with a list of websites where I could place my links. I just thought it was fair to publicly state that my dealings with SEO Genius were fair (although I wish it wouldn't have taken so long, but I have no idea what's going on in his personal life).

I was impressed that he went to all of the trouble to supply me with a valuable list when he could have just taken my money and run.

It sounds to me like maybe he has too much going on to be able to keep up with this stuff. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. He's only human.

I would be willing to wait, if I were in your position, because he has made good on his word for me (although it was delayed). I guess you would have to consider if you were able to wait.

I do agree with you that if the offer has ended, then it should be posted here for others to read - that's only fair.

If you have more questions/etc feel free to send me a PM, or post it here.

Hope this helps...

supersi, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  2. Seo_genius

Seo_genius Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

I am quite suprised by your post here. I sent you a mail telling you that the
    service has been discontinued because I needed to be honest with you. If you had taken time to read this thread, you would notice that I had discontinued this service long ago before now.

In Post 132, I discontinued it temporarily and then in post 135, I stated emphatically that the service is completely discontinued and ever since that time, I havent sold to anyone wanting to buy this guide.

Here is exactly what I wrote in post 135:

"PS : Pls this sales is completely discontinued and for those Pming to ask about it, It is no longer available for sale"

I am a honest seller here and for those that followed this thread right from the begining, you would know that I have delivered exactly what I promised.

Everyone that created dispute because of the update to the master P website had already cancelled it after my last update.

@ Every doubting thomases

I am being honest here, Please stop being unreal and difficult.

Again, I have discontinued the sale of this guide. My next service will be up and running soon and there will be an update about that.

Thank you
    Br
    Seo_genius

Seo_genius, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  3. Seo_genius

Seo_genius Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If all this was a scam, then this thread wouldn't have passed the test of time. You know for sure that I am honest here. I have sent you several updates about the previous guide and the new upcoming service yet you were asking if it does actually work and not just another time buying ploy.
    Sir, unless you are willing to be helped, I am afraid to say that I can't force anything on you.

Thank you
    Br
    Seo_genius

Seo_genius, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  4. aikencolon

aikencolon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How is this guy scamming? He isn't taking anymore orders. He has emailed all his customers a new list with direct links. Most of all he has continued to update this thread. A scammer would of taken the money and ran.

I honestly do not know if this method works. I am not sure if the pages will get indexed properly, but he has at least went to the effort to make it right. If you purchased this ebook, and don't like it, then stop whining and go on with life. If $35 is a life changing event for you, then go get a job at McDonalds or something.

Laterz.

aikencolon, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  5. Seo_genius

Seo_genius Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    New service is now up. If you haven't responded to my email, please do so now. And remember, these are completely new links. They are by far better! They were never included in the previous sale.

Off to bed now.

Thanks
    Br
    Seo_genius

Seo_genius, Jun 9, 2009 IP
  6. Buckyuk

Buckyuk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He is scamming and he has now moved onto another thread and service to scam some more people!!

DP is full of scammers getting away with it now!!!

Buckyuk, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  7. happy_s

happy_s Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can i have your yahoo or msn id ?

happy_s, Jun 13, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.