1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Proxies for Your Bots?

Discussion in 'Services' started by machinecontroller, Mar 19, 2009.

If you do any sort of blackhat or automation, you know you need proxies.
    You need proxies for:

* Increasing YouTube or social network profile views
    * Scraping keywords, search results or content
    * Checking out competitors ads and geotargeted offers
    * Staying truly anonymous online
    * Forum posting or blog commenting

I do a few of those things, and I needed proxies, lots and lots of proxies. At first I looked for proxies on free proxy sites, but I found them lacking. Most public proxy lists contain 90% or more dead proxies, and checking the lists by hand was ineffective and time-consuming. I tried private, paid proxy services and found that they gave me only a few dozen proxies that were difficult to access and use. So I wrote a few scripts to scrape both public and private sources, and before you know it, I had a list of hundreds of proxies that I could just plug into any program or script I was using.
    My proxy service grew out of my own needs. I know for a fact that having this frequently updated proxy list has helped me make more money, and I have a hunch it will help some of you make more money too.

I'm proud to introduce the ProxyNexus proxy service. You can read more and order at:

www.ProxyNexus.net

We're scraping hundreds of semiprivate and private proxy lists so you don't have to. We're subscribing to multiple paid proxy services and scraping their lists for our customers.
    Here you can view the live stats of how many fresh proxies are in the system right now. We're launching with 400 or so live proxies from around the world available every hour, and we will be adding many more proxy sources soon.

The price for the service right now is $50/month. This includes unlimited access to the entire list of hundreds of proxies, updated every hour on the hour. You can also save up to $250 by prepaying in advance- see the Order Page for details.

In summary: Get 400 or more fresh HTTP proxies every hour in an easy to use text file, for $50 a month.

Thanks for reading, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

machinecontroller, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  2. maria7

maria7 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    nice but i need proxy list i will give you 5$ per 1000 proxy agree then pm me

maria7, Jun 30, 2009 IP