1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can the health insurance system be fixed

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ahkip, Mar 12, 2009.

There was a interesting interview from NPR about the health insurance..it is so depress to hear many people are not covered

http://www.npr.org/templates/rundowns/rundown.php?prgId=13

but at the same time i don't want universal health care..i don't my tax money to be use for those fat fuck who eat themselves to death..

ahkip, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  2. MattKNC

MattKNC Peon

Best Answers:
    There are a number of different ways to make healthcare affordable and available to more Americans:

1. Quit subsidizing illegal aliens -- people who have health insurance cover some of their costs.

2. Allow people to purchase health insurance across state lines -- if a company in Idaho is cheaper than one in Illinois, customers should be able to bid on it.

3. Make "doc in the boxes" more widespread. These are small practices run by a nurse practicioner in places like Wal*Mart.

There are more ways that the fat can be trimmed, which would raise competitiveness and drive down costs. The government will only make everything less efficient and more costly.

MattKNC, Mar 14, 2009 IP