1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How-To Change The site Header Name In Glype Proxy

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by victor9191, Mar 8, 2009.

Glype proxy is an awesome script, but there is a problem with their header. It says Glype Proxy, and it won't let you change it. After some serious thinking. If you don't know what I'm talking about, or have an idea, look here www.ezprx.info , notice that it doesn't say glype proxy. However, i kept the little link in fotter, cause it was no problem to me. I made this cause i didn't want my site to say Glype Proxy, and they shouldn't force it on there, no one likes that. I'm ok with a footer link, but a header, come on Glype Proxy, you know better. I made this for myself and thought I'd share it so here...

Heres how..

Find

<div id="header">
             <h1><a href="index.php"><?php
             // Just a bit of PHP to auto-color a multiple word name
             global $themeReplace;
             if (isset($themeReplace['site_name'])) {
                $spacePos = strrpos($themeReplace['site_name'], ' ');
                echo substr_replace($themeReplace['site_name'], '<span>', $spacePos, 1) . '</span>';
             }
             ?></a></h1> 
    Code (markup):

And Change to

<div id="header">
             <h1><a href="index.php">EZPRX<span>.INFO</span></a></h1>

Code (markup):

Change the EZPRX.INFO, to your sites name.

victor9191, Mar 8, 2009 IP
  2. budhi1976

budhi1976 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is really strange... I mean, I've been coding glype proxy themes for quite some time now, and never have to edit anything other than main.php, config.php, framedForm.inc.php, and the css file.

So if you fail to change your glype theme's header text from config.php, then there must be a problem with the theme's code it self.

cheers,

budhi1976, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  3. Sardr Taimoor

Sardr Taimoor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How-To Change The site footer Name In Glype Proxy??
    please tell me someone i have change header with the help of this usefull code now please tell me the code of footer

Sardr Taimoor, Jan 14, 2015 IP