1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Is The Purpose Of This Section of the Forum?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by kentuckyslone, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I am really curious to know what this section of the forum is here for. If anyone posts any suggestions the thread is almost instantly locked and no discussion is even permitted.

I expect a short reply (and probably rude) to this thread and then a lock down, but I do not expect that my question will actually be answered. Maybe I will be surprised, but I truly and sincerely want to know - Why is this section even here? Wouldnt it make the MODs jobs easier just to remove this section or to make it read only? - Just a suggestion

kentuckyslone, Jan 8, 2009 IP
    vagrant and GRIM like this.
  2. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Good question, rules by the way are not rules for all and only applied 1/2 assed without thinking in most cases ;)

GRIM, Jan 8, 2009 IP
    ahkip likes this.
  3. TikTok

TikTok Peon

Best Answers:
    Moderators (like me), close the threads in this forum when the suggestion/problem/issue has been looked at, so that other moderators aren't diverting their valuable time going over the same issues.

You can make all the suggestions you like regarding forum improvements, modifications, and adding sparkly glitter to the logo, but honestly the moderators are here to keep the forum running as smoothly as possible (you know, protecting you from scammers, spammers, and dupes), and it's up to the administrators/owner to do the vbulletin updates, policy changes, and the glittery logos.

TikTok, Jan 8, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.