1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Niche Wordpress blog with UNIQUE content, premium theme

Discussion in 'Services' started by keithjameslock, Dec 13, 2008.

New service, same HIGH quality.

I will build you a premium blog with unique content using the same TLC I give to my own blogs that I build for my long term business.

Turn around time is very fast. Example blogs can be found at the end.

Please don't scan..read the thread...LOTS OF GEMS...

Content: There are 3 choices for unique content.

a) 5 niche specific, unique, copyscape passed articles from a North American writer.

b) ...or, on a daily basis, you can have fresh, highly-unique, relevant content added to your blog automatically (or with your manual approval of each post). This is a service that I will setup and configure for you included with the price of the blog. Posts will be drip fed into the blog daily. MOST niches supported.

c) ...or BOTH a) & b) - extra $35

Blog Stickiness: In an effort to keep readers coming back to your blog, I will install a plugin that allows the readers to be notified of any new comments to a post or posts they are following. Also, an email optin form will be added which will allow subscribers to be alerted of any new posts that are created.

New Accounts Created: I will create new accounts for all of the services needed for the blog and provide you with a list of usernames and passwords when complete. It's a good idea to keep accounts separate from your regular ones in case you sell the blog in the future. Accounts include: Gmail, Feedburner, Technorati, Wordpress.com, etc.

Twitter: I will create a Twitter account for your blog and set it up so that any new posts created on your blog will be automatically sent out to Twitter.

Sitemaps: I will create both on-page and XML sitemaps. Both will update automatically when new content is created. I will submit the XML sitemap to Google.

Backups: Weekly or daily database backup auto-emailed to you for your protection.

Extra Pages Google Wants To See: I will create a contact page and use my template for Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy (disclaimer: it's your responsibility that Terms/Privacy pages are accurate for your business)

Monetization: I will make it simple to add banners and AdSense to the blog or I will do it for you. I will make customizations to the blog's theme for easy insertion of your ads.

Stats Setup: I will add Google Analytics to your blog for you.

SEO Optimization: SEO plugins will be installed, plus SEO optimized titles will be created.

Premium Theme: You can have your choice of any of the Premium themes that I have a developers license for. See my signature. The themes are valued at $70+. Woo Themes has a collection of beautiful themes to choose from. Ultimate Blogging Theme is maximized for on-site SEO.

Marketing/Promotion: Aside from adding your blog to Technorati (unless you have a .info domain) and the Twitter setup, I will add your blogs RSS feed to 2 popular RSS directories and I will submit your blog to several ping services to get the ball rolling for indexing and backlinks.

Hosting: You may host your blog on my server for 6 months at no extra charge! When the time comes to move your blog to your own hosting, I will take care of the transfer for you if you like.

Optional- Proper Autoresponder Setup: "The money is in the list" If you would like an autoresponder form setup so you can send a newsletter or broadcast emails to your subscribers, I can take care of that as well. I will set it up with a thank-you page and a subscription confirmed page. I will make sure those pages aren't included on the sitemaps, navigation bar, etc. Add $35

Optional- Niche Specific eBay Store Setup: I will setup and configure a phpBay driven niche eBay store page for you on your blog if you wish. Add $25. Learn more about phpBay here.

Optional- Niche Specific PLR eBook: I will locate a PLR eBook for your niche and include it on your blog for you. You can give it away in exchange for subscribers to your autoresponder or sell it to your visitors. MOST niches supported.
    - to include it as a free giveaway, add $35
    - to set it up for sale using a service that will auto-deliver the eBook when your customer pays you by PayPal, add $60 (one-time fee)

Discounts: If you have yet to purchase hosting/domain names/phpbay, or signup to an affiliate network, or signup for an autoresponder, etc. contact me first and we can work out discounts for you for purchasing thru my referral link.

Besides the optional choices...you get EVERYTHING above for just $227!! Payments upfront by PayPal only. Don't forget to look at the discount options above that you may qualify for.

For more info about any of the options, or the service in general, leave a comment here or send me a PM.

Look forward to working with you!

Example Blogs:
    - Acai Berry Blog with autoresponder
    - http://debtsolutionprograms.com - Just sold on SitePoint for $320
    - http://www.irstaxhelper.com/

keithjameslock, Dec 13, 2008 IP
  2. tmontana

tmontana Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i can vouch for this guy, he is an absolute wordpress genious !! he provides the most professional WP blog creation service on DP and has excellent communication and customer service and turnaround time is amazing.

Highly recommended

tmontana, Dec 13, 2008 IP
  3. Randstrom

Randstrom Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok so how much is this with all the extras ,excluding phpbay pro, but including all the network signups ( do you guarantee that affiliate network will accept? ). Pm me.

Randstrom, Dec 15, 2008 IP
  4. shansharif

shansharif Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do you guarantee that affiliate network will accept?thanks...

shansharif, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  5. keithjameslock

keithjameslock Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not sure what you mean. Are you just trying to get your post count up so you can start selling services? :)

keithjameslock, Jul 17, 2009 IP