1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New World Order not a conspiracy theory after all

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ncz_nate, Nov 8, 2008.

1. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Change will always be scary.

GeorgeB., Nov 10, 2008 IP
  2. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To anonymous repper, "Give it up you retart! Your wasting your fucking time moron. GET JOB!"

I have a job, learn english.

ncz_nate, Nov 10, 2008 IP
    Mia likes this.
  3. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. The "retart" repper again? I saw his work again this morning. He's been hitting anyone that doesnt share his liberal views for at least as long as I've been hanging around P&R. He's a peach.

robjones, Nov 10, 2008 IP
  4. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    <<Sigh>>. I've now been told by a member that a twerp on the forum isn't content to rep bomb me (and perhaps a few others - I don't know) as often as possible, but is now getting his shriveled rocks off on other members' forums, lying that not only am I the "retart" repper, but that "I have admitted it."

"Liberal" retart repper. I don't know who the fuck the "retart" repper is. I do know, Rob (actually, since Rob is "ignoring" me, this is for anyone else with a brain in the cranium), that the dribbling infants' games I've experienced in the way of rep bombing, and lying about it, have come from the far right side of this collective body, from one member in particular, joined by, as best as I can tell, 2 other members, very flawed in their character and very limited in their ability, so I guess this kind of game is all they have left; both of them happen to be rightist in their views. (One of them is gone from the board).

I wouldn't care if it came from the "left" or the "right." I know the notion of handing out anonymous rep is as much anathema to me as I can put in print - because I loathe subterfuge and gutlessness in making one's views known.

In a word, it would be great if people would just GROW THE FUCK UP. Make your views known, above board, and let the chips fall where they may. While one member seems to give his tiny little world some meaning by playing such child's games - and lying about it all in the public side of the board - no one else need do this.

northpointaiki, Nov 10, 2008 IP
  5. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't you need full rep to effect a red or green in here?

LogicFlux, Nov 10, 2008 IP
  6. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Not sure what you're asking, Logic - but are you asking if only folks with a million green blocks can render a red/green rep block (and not a grey block) by a rep given inside P&R? If this is what you're saying, I'd agree - this was my understanding as well, though I don't know.

7. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    By me, but it isnt a big deal to figure out the source. I did a quick search on "retart"... noticed the targets tend to be on the right side. Isnt exactly murder-mystery material, but I got bored. LOL.

8. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    I thought you had to have a bunch of dark greens plus some light greens. Not many people have those. But I'm not exactly sure if that's how it works.

9. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    I really don't know, Logic. Outside of the rep bombings I've received of late, I've never paid attention - I don't give rep, good or bad, and in terms of received rep, I just never gave a damn, until recently. Guess it gives the pea-brained his private jollies to know that I find it frustrating he doesn't have the balls to speak openly what he feels compelled to do gutlessly, in private.

Rob has said he "knows." He is joined by another member, the very member I'm speaking of in terms of the gutlessness at issue, who accused me of it - until you raised the issue, Logic; then the member slinked away.

Bated breath - Rob, your puny pal, who is it, boys? I know that my name is being smeared on other forums as the asshole doing it, and it's likely too much to ask, but...whatever. I've come to realize the board is a place for children, unfortunately.

10. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    I just did a search and all the top posts were people bitching about rep. Then beyond those are some posts by me. Unless I assumed another personality on here that has a lot of rep and red repped myself last week, I don't think it's me or anyone who inhabits this body.

11. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Can we see a vault certificate of your inhabitation of your body? Hmmmmmmmmm?

12. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Must be the aliens, QUICK ASSEMBLE THE GLOBAL SOCIETY! :rolleyes:

ncz_nate, Nov 10, 2008 IP
  13. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ahh, the plot thickens. You secretly red-repped yourself to avoid suspicion eh? Very clever "logicflux"... if that is in fact your *real* name.

14. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    After reading the last post I made I'm wondering if pizzaman might be one of my alter-egos, due to the sentence structure.

Doesn't matter. My fudge brownies are near done. All is right in the world even if it is controlled by a small number of elite retarts.

Mia likes this.
  15. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If you are a retart, I want to be one too.:)

I like the point you made here, "America is approximately 6% of the world's population, will our laws someday cover the other 94% or will we adopt new laws that undermine the current ones? Are you willing to abandon what we have now just to avoid divisiveness?"

Rebecca, Nov 10, 2008 IP
  16. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Nah, you capitalize too much.

It's pretty easy to see who it is, and who the copy cats are. Yes, there are more than one "retart" repper.

That's pretty much what it comes down too. Either pull out the Fox News card, or retart rep too make point. Pretty childish.

I think the person knows English. "retart" IS in the Urban Dictionary, and is an "intentional" misspelling of "retard".

Just say something in opposition to the left and I am sure he (they) will oblige.
    A great deal of the world has adopted many of the US's laws and way of government in different forms over the last 200 + years. Love it or Hate it, its pretty much the best thing out there thus far.

Mia, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  17. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Could be, or just guys with enough bullshit green reps by their pals, that they can come back at will, inside P&R, to leave daily red reps. Say, Mia's gift of moments ago,

[​IMG]

"Brilliant" doesn't quite describe my estimation of a guy who spends his time here daily bombing out of a personal snit.

northpointaiki, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  18. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Yes, you do actually.

Here you are searching the forums for places "outside" of P/R that I have posted:

[​IMG]

Here you are entering a thread I am in in the "Directory" category forums:

[​IMG]

And here you are in that thread:

[​IMG]

And finally the Red Rep comment left by Northpointaiki at the same time as shown while his profile above shows him viewing that thread. Again, the only person in that thread.

[​IMG]

Due to the image posting limit I have to carry this to another post. Sorry.

Mia, Nov 11, 2008 IP
    Crazy_Rob likes this.
  19. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Then NPT logs out of the forums and logs back in to try and hide his lying tracks:

[​IMG]
    Then right back to P/R to begin his dirty work and harassment as follows:

[​IMG]
    So after all this BS, lying about repping, now he decides to attack me for what he thinks is a mistake in grammar? Is this all this guy has in life?

[​IMG]

Actually, its "too" as in ALSO or

"also make a point"

Like it matters. Its more entertaining to attack people's wives, livelihood and person than poke fun at the difference between too a to, right?

Too (also) top it off, this guy called my office yesterday. Its not enough to attack me here publicly, in PM's, etc., but he now feels the need to call me because I refuse to put up with his badgering, stalking and threats?

I'm going to ask one more time. Leave me alone. It's no longer a request.

Everyone here knows you for what you are, and "knows" who's "slinky".

You've smeared yourself by acting like a thug and a antagonist. To be honest, "children" are more behaved than you. If you feel so adamant about it, leave.

You really owe everyone on this board an apology for your behavior lately, which is WAY over the top even for you. Between the thread hyjacking and attacks, you've taken what you used to be a civil playground for serious thinkers and made it an anger pit for the depressed and self loathing.

Mia, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  20. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Astounding. Mia, you have spent days rep bombing me, with impunity. You have slandered me here, and apparently on other forums, now, as well. You have trashed my loyalty to my country, have trashed my family life, have trashed my service in the military - all with apparent impunity. You have sought my banning for months. And now this, which leaves me speechless. I'd suggest you, sir, go away; absent this, if the mods wish to ban me, so be it. You are a cancer here, and have been for as long as I've known you.

northpointaiki, Nov 11, 2008 IP