1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dear Mr. Obama

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by soniqhost.com, Sep 20, 2008.

1. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Of which I brought up the last session he was here on, where you decided to go on the attack in a topic you had no issue in 'besides' attacking him.

He and he alone knows why he left. Perhaps he felt there was no point if all there was going to be is attacks and no discussion on the actual topic at hand. Trolling without even discussing the topic is far different from a jab here and there while discussing the topic.
    Since you deleted your own posts as you even admitted you were wrong I have to go by copying and pasting a few I quoted, you never argued the issue at hand, you like you do so often argued about the 'person' and not the issue at hand. I hope some day you can see the difference.

It gets extremely annoying debating about 'the person' and not the issue, I've almost stopped coming here for the same reason as it's simply childish.
    Attacking within a topic is different than trollish posts intended to simply attack the person, with nothing more.

BTW I had PM discussions with both NP and G at that moment, just because what is on the forum does not equate to my only feelings on the subject.

I only said 'that's not cool' really....

No righteous indignation, I don't like when someone interrupts into a discussion I am having to add nothing to the topic at hand but slanderous attack filled trolling posts, you know like you appear to be great at. Exactly what you did when me and G were discussing a topic, instead of acting like a grown up and discussing the topic you come in with.

Surely looks like a positive addition to the topic at hand. Excuse me while I stop laughing.

You've done the same shit to me, post after post about 'me' and not the topic at hand. Enough with that shit already..

GRIM, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  2. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Grim, and Logic, revisiting this is actually something pretty painful to me. I enjoy both of your posts, and I know you two have been having problems for some time now. Firegirl seems to have an issue with me and out of that made a false set of statements, Mia is just being Mia, but I don't want to be the source of any further enmity between the two of you. May I ask, in a sincere request for peace, that we just let this part of the disagreement go, anyway? If I could offer a brokering handshake to the both of you, I'd do it.

northpointaiki, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  3. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Certainly ;)

GRIM, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  4. Firegirl

Firegirl Peon

Best Answers:
    Funny you should pop up here Logic....

I apologize NPT, you are not the last one that ran Guerilla off, Logic was:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=9232558&postcount=827

For some reason, you want to keep bringing the past up and not let it go, even if Guerilla has apologized profusely for it.

And you can call me "clanish" or whatever, who cares. I don't "cling" to Guerilla because he is a Ron Paul supporter (you really, or anyone here, has truly no idea who I support in the end), but the fact remains that I enjoy his posts and like the fact he gets me to think about the major issues in the world today.

I'm sure this topic is a sore one for NPT, like putting salt in a wound, and I will NEVER bring it up again out of respect for him. Now really, can we get back on topic??

We were chatting about Obama and tonight's debate.....

Firegirl, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  5. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    I hope I'm not coming off as a school teacher - I just don't want to be the source of any further enmity, for either one of you.

6. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    No, you brought him up for no reason today. I don't believe I've mentioned him since and I even deleted my posts in that thread about him. If he decides to stay away because he is disgraced by his behavior, fine. If you want to keep bringing him up and defending someone who has shown time and time again that they are willing to attack others in any way necessary either to further an anti-american agenda or because they have a wounded ego and are doing it for personal reasons, then fine. That's your right, I guess, but I will feel obligated to point out that it is not because your indignation is in any way genuine but it is because you share the same radical political views .

Now, out of respect to NPT, I must put you and grim on ignore as to not stay on this line of discussion.

LogicFlux, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  7. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Sorry, just read this.

Firegirl, I don't believe anyone has ever "run Guerilla off." Your saying "not the last one" implies I did run him off at one point, and since he chose to leave in response to the thread concerning my deceased brother, you are again implying I somehow "drove him off" then. So, you've made no apology; you continue to blame me for "driving Guerilla off" then. And you continue by saying Logic "drove him off" now.

Let me say it clearly: I'm glad for the peace I've reached with Guerilla. I would like to see more of his thoughts now. But to blame me for driving Guerilla off then, or Logic for driving him off now, is false. It insults Guerilla, for one, for it says he has no will or volition of his own. And while you've certainly felt it was appropriate to insultingly pronounce on the responses given on these various things, you've failed to acknowledge where you have it wrong. As I told you in PM, I'd suggest you pause a bit, and consider what you're actually saying, please.

8. Shazz

Shazz Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    bedro87, do you know how to write a post

Shazz, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  9. Firegirl

Firegirl Peon

Best Answers:
    May be a stupid question, but does anyone know if we will hear from the VPs at all tonight during the debate?

Firegirl, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  10. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I don't believe so.

GRIM, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  11. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    If you're asking if they'll be commenting, I don't know. In terms of any official capacity at the debates, no. McCain had hoped to postpone this debate, and have it replace the VP debate at next week's October 2 slot, but neither will happen. Tonight is for Obama-McCain, and next week is Palin-Biden.

12. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I was under the impression they were going to have their own debate separately after the presidential debates. Personally I am more interested in the VP's debate. I just want to hear what stupid thing Biden will say next.

Mia, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  13. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    yeah because out of the two of them he will be the dumbest on the stage. :rolleyes:

I'm just looking forward to see how many questions palin answers with "my favoritist colour is pink" and "i can see russialand from my house"... And i definitely hope she gets asked about her opinion of dinosaurs.

stOx, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  14. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    You do realize that was Fey, not Palin right? :rolleyes:

Mia, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  15. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    what was?..

stOx, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  16. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So you are saying having a leg missing is a disability then, Just like i was.
    It's irrelevant to this thread. Like i said, regardless if obama uses his colour or not it has no effect on whether this man uses his disability.
    This is also irrelevant. I never said it was different, I never even mentioned it. Whatever reason he had for concealing his chair has no effect on anything mentioned in this thread.
    How does it validate his point? What is it exactly about his missing leg that adds veracity to his point?

This is the point i'm making. The number of legs someone has doesn't effect the validity of their opinion on foreign policy.

stOx, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  17. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    This quote reminds me of a Monty Python skit for some reason.

LogicFlux, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  18. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Perhaps they will let her do hers in a swimsuit - she would be more comfortable than being forced to talk about substantive issues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IelASQjqpEg

browntwn, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  19. Exnie

Exnie Active Member

Best Answers:
    They don't fucking want us there!!! This is HORRIBLE PATRIOTIC BULLSHIT PROPAGANDA!

Exnie, Sep 29, 2008 IP
  20. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    You are correct, terrorist do not want retaliation or to be killed, Unless of course they are suicide bombers.

homebizseo, Sep 29, 2008 IP