1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pepperjam Partners with eBay Partner Network

Discussion in 'eBay' started by pepperjam, May 29, 2008.

1. MeetHere

MeetHere Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    yes, a phpbay like wordpress plugin would be great. :cool:

MeetHere, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  2. greg2008

greg2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm doing some testing with the Ebay API and merging the PJ aff link.

I'm seeing clicks reported in minutes, instead of hours with EPN.

This is good.

Greg

greg2008, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  3. mik3

mik3 Peon

Best Answers:
    hm my clicks get updated im guessing every 12 hours or so with PPJ
    what about earnings? when do those get updated? its been around 24 hours and not 1 penny yet.

mik3, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  4. greg2008

greg2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    That would be a good question for the Affiliate Manager.

Greg

greg2008, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  5. mcjp6

mcjp6 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    YES! without doubt, most are with ebay US so you hit the majority quickest and then the rest in a week or so.

mcjp6, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  6. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    mik3 / greg2008,

Everything is being tracked in real-time (impressions, clicks, sales, leads).

In terms of reporting you should see impression and click almost immediately - depending on the load on our system it may take a few minutes, but shouldn't take hours. For sales and leads we automatically update at least every 24 hours since we must reconcile transactions with eBay prior to reporting them to you.

I hope this helps.

BTW - we almost released eBay advanced links today (flash / search banners) but decided to hold off until tomorrow or Monday so that we can make sure we have everything uploaded to the PJN interface to give you the best variety possible.

We should also have some news to report soon on the niche eBay store front.

We are in discussions with both phpBay and BANS to provide you with a solution.

pepperjam, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  7. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    mcjp6 - thanks.

MeetHere - Thanks for the props with phpBay.

Any other folks here a fan of phpBay?

Thanks,

KBJ

pepperjam, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  8. ajeetroy

ajeetroy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi There,

I am interested in joining PJN, but I am not sure if you allow Indians to participate. I was doing well with ebay till last month in CJ. However never joined EPN because of reporting issues. After reading the thread I decided to ask you. I already have some BANS stores and they are used to work great.

Let me know soon so I can jump right away.

Regards
    Ajeet

ajeetroy, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  9. Paul Timmons

Paul Timmons Guest

Best Answers:
    Yep, I am definitely a fan of phpBay, I find it way better than BANS.

Paul Timmons, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  10. jtpratt

jtpratt Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm a fan of BayRSS, IMHO way better than PhpBay

jtpratt, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  11. SFOD_D223

SFOD_D223 Peon

Best Answers:
    The only difference is that there is another function ogf PHPBay Pro that this BayRSS can't come near. and htat's its SEO, link cloaking and the ability for it to be used as a standalone option for websites.

SFOD_D223, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  12. jtpratt

Best Answers:
    sorry BayRSS has SEO and link cloaking, maybe you just haven't tried it. It also costs less (the last time I checked). PHPBay doesn't have a standalone option for web sites included with the Wordpress plugin at all, you have to either buy the web site version for $49 (in addition to $49 for the Wordpress plugin) or you can buy the "bundle" for $79 to get both. BayRSS is only $37.

Also - you can add Amazon products with BayRSS, you can't do that with PHPBay at all. I know many like PHPBay - that's fine. As I said, in my opinion BayRSS does more and costs less - try it, you might like it.

jtpratt, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  13. imports

imports Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll give this one a shot.

imports, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  14. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    Just wanted to let you guys know that the eBay program on Pepperjam Network has been released as part of phpBay Pro 3.0.1 for Wordpress.

[​IMG]

According to the phpBay Web site, phpBay allows you to quickly and easily add rich keyword based content to your php driven website or Wordpress blog to compliment your existing content and encourage visitors to impulsively buy products from your site. phpBay Pro is a powerful tool that easily integrates into your website to allow you to display Ebay auctions on your website.

The most recent update on phpBay allows you to display eBay auctions on your site through the eBay affiliate program on Pepperjam Network.

pepperjam, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  15. MeetHere

MeetHere Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I thought you will create your own PJN ebay plugins and scripts like phpbay/BANS- exclusively for PJN publishers and for free..

MeetHere, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  16. jtpratt

Best Answers:
    I thought so at first too. Looks like they are just going to work with developers to make sure their products work with Pepperjam's affiliate code. Now I've lost hope of any Pepperjam specific cools plugins, tools, scripts, etc.

jtpratt, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  17. lash

lash Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear Kris,

How long does it take to get approve? Been applied since day 1 but mine still pending. Is it because I only got 2 bar?

Thanks

lash, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  18. ajeetroy

ajeetroy Peon

Best Answers:
    No response to my question Pepperjam...waiting for a green signal so I can sign up and switch over.

ajeetroy, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  19. topsurveysites

topsurveysites Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi pepperjam, could you please tell me the payment basis of you eBay leads? What's the ACRU's for US? $25? $35? The same as EPN (or slightly more due to more leads)?

Also does your affiliate network have any freebie/survey offers? (I'm thinking of signing up) :)

Thanks

topsurveysites, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  20. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    MeetHere / jtpratt - Pepperjam's tech team is in the process of creating a number of cool tools to help eBay affiliates make more money through Pepperjam Network. I can't forsee us ever charging an affiliate for any of the tools we introduce.

lash - please send me a private e-mail with your full name and PJN username (e-mail) and I'll forward it to our eBay management team for review. BTW - that's goes for any other affiliate on DP that is still waiting to have their application reviewed - please contact me and I'll forward your name and e-mail on to our management team. Thanks for your patience!

ajeetroy - we consider ALL applications to Pepperjam Network and we do not decline merchants automatically based on geographical location. In fact, we have hundreds of Indians active on Pepperjam Network.

topsurveysites - yes, we have some survey offers I believe - however, you'll have to sign-up and check for yourself - it's free! Currently, the base offer for eBay payouts is the same as on EPN.

Post your questions if you have them.

REMINDER - If you've applied for Pepperjam Network and / or the eBay program on Pepperjam Network and haven't been accepted - please send me a private message with your full name and your PJN username (e-mail) and I'll forward your request to Pepperjam's dedicated eBay affiliate management team.

KBJ

pepperjam, Jun 10, 2008 IP