1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you believe in abortion? 35th Year Anniversary Today.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by astup1didiot, Jan 22, 2008.

?

Should Abortion be Illegal or Legal in the USA?

Poll closed Feb 21, 2008.
  1. Yes.

15 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No.

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
  3. Undecided.

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What i am saying is if the man refuses to take precautions it is up to the woman to not sleep with him. Women do have brains you know. They aren't these vacuous morons you seem to think they are.

As they are ultimately the ones who will become pregnant and have a baby they are ultimately responsible for their own bodies.

Which would make you, What, One of these dead beat dads who blames his daughter for being raped after she walked in a dark street without a gun?

please, After the disgusting things you have said in this thread, Like blaming the rape victims for being raped, Don't try to take the moral high ground. It will only serve to expose you as a hypocrite again.

stOx, Jan 24, 2008 IP
  2. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    lol, ok caveman

so your imaginary friend appointed all us men to be the leaders of the family?

when you say stuff like this its really hard to take you seriously

I only sleep with pro-death girls, so I don't have to worry

ferret77, Jan 24, 2008 IP
  3. simplyg123

simplyg123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I really feel sorry for you North, you have nothing better to do than manipulate someones words. You stated that i said screw the women but you left out the parentheses. Why is that? Perhaps because in those parenthesis, it says, "these are your words"

If i had to chose between the life of an innocent child and a woman who has already had her chance at life, i would chose the child. The woman has had her chance, the child should have his/hers.

If you do not abort what is the downfall? A woman has to suffer some emotional distress, by baring a child she doesn't want to bare.

If you do not abort whats the downfall? A child dies!!

How can you understand that and still choose to abort?

I was a single father for 10 years, definitely not the dead beat dad, when i was 17 my girlfriend who was 15, became pregnant. I assumed my responsibility, and took care of my child. His mother went her own way and did her own thing. My son is now a 12 year old, straight A student.

Please do not put words in my mouth i never blamed a woman for anything, i just stated that some instances can be avoided by being aware and using basic common since. Between you and North you've attempted to manipulate a very simple statement.

I'm not taking the moral high ground, I'm on top of it. Those that chose abortion chose death, I'm stand on Life.

90% of the world believe in God, in some shape or form.

Yes that is what i believe

ooogaa booogaa (caveman language for God Bless)

simplyg123, Jan 24, 2008 IP
  4. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Let me help you, again, (and again, and again, and again):

I say: You think women are chattel, for your use, like furniture.

You say, yes, they are chattel (your words).

In other words, "Yes" - again, forgive me, I can't handle such big, abstruse words like "yes," too well, but you are in agreement of my assessment of your view. So it is your view.

I actually find myself somewhat stymied here. "Chance at life." WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? I understand that in your world, women are these appendages for use by we all-wise, al-powerful males, but that really takes the cake. So - a woman raped, again, screw her. She has already had a few nights at the movies, coupla pizzas, the yearly bunch of daisies.

And still not a word on the innocence of women raped. You know, I really am starting to get a picture.

You place the onus on women to avoid being raped, all in order to satisfy your pre-determined philosophy.

You classified rape as a "mistake," and not the violent crime against nature that it is.

You have continually refused to name the raped woman innocent - even to your last post, above - though I've pointed this up several times.. So, I will ask you another, direct question, and would ask you please answer this one, without dancing endless pages.

Is a raped woman innocent?

You danced endlessly around the obvious, gross illogic of your above post - that a woman unwilling to give birth to a rapist's seed cannot give birth to that child, without being compelled to.

You then went on a little side journey down dreamland, and dishonestly portrayed your "not forced labor" as a kind of "preaching" to the woman, to get her to be "willing."

Once confronted with that, after a lie stating I had not made my beliefs known (a lie you've made before, on other threads), and a bit of pathetic attempts at sophistry ("figurative speech"), you reversed, again, and went back to the truth we all know, regarding your beliefs on woman:

To my question:

You said no. To my query:

You affirmed:

Your worldview on "authority" over women generally:

And so the picture I have in place, Simply, is of a guy who believes woman is there as an appendage, a piece of wood, or a stone, to be used as one would. Your statements regarding a raped woman's responsibility, coupled with your standing silence (despite repeated inquiries) on the innocence of a raped woman, is deafening; and it leads me down to a darker conclusion, that you believe a raped woman is somehow guilty of her own rape.

I find that vile. As I find your views generally, with respect to women.

Edit: Just saw it again. PLEASE - it's common sense, or commonsense, depending on usage, and not "common since." Your butchery of English is itself an offense against nature.

northpointaiki, Jan 24, 2008 IP
  5. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    North i wont continue this when you insist or twisting my statements or changing the meaning.

I will tell you again and again and again.

Its life v/s Death

I chose life.

Yes the raped woman is innocent. But i value a child, that doesn't even get a say in the matter, a bit more.

Again, When a woman has to have this child, what are the cons?
    An innocent woman suffers the following:
    1. emotional distress
    2. 9 months of labor
    3. mood swings
    4.decisions to adopt or keep (1/3 of raped women choose to keep the baby)

Now When the decision is to abort what are the Cons?
    Innocent Child suffers the following:
    1.Death

Weigh them how you will, in both cases the woman lives, death only comes in one of the cases, and its my opinion when Life is an option, it should be THE option.

As for you accusation on how i treat women, PM me and i will give you my wifes number.

You can attack my religious view if you like but get them right when doing so. Men are to love their wives as God loved his people. In our belief God came down in the flesh to die for his people. I would lay my life down for my wife, and she will testify to that.

I wont continue this type of conversation, please focus on what i am typing rather than what i have typed, every time you have question my statements Ive responded to them, but you ignore the response and diverge back to an older statement. North i am a constant learning person, when i see my statement may not have been clear enough, i fine tune it. Quit ignoring the fine tuning.

6. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    So - pages and pages, and only now, you acknowledge a raped woman is innocent? And the entirety of the problem, Simply, is that you would presume to speak for a raped woman. How the hell do you know what she does, or doesn't go through, and why the hell would you presume to speak for her? And so yes, again, your worldview of woman informs your thoughts here. And I have a problem with those thoughts.

Can you not see that you make zero sense? I can't see what you are typing, so how can I focus on it, what you're typing? Because this is a forum, by definition, I can only see what you've typed, it's what we all have to go on, and so I respond accordingly.

I don't enjoy the conversation either, Simply. I am sorry to say it, but you don't generally form your thoughts at all well prior to posting, and it is only after spoonfeeding them back to you, that we actually get to a clear understanding of what you are saying. The "innocent raped woman" is but the latest example. 5 pages, close to 100 posts, and only now do you admit what should have been clearly and utterly admittable long ago - that a raped woman has nothing to do with the rape, and that a rape is not a "mistake," but an inhuman crime.

Now, I've said it many times before - I am not attacking you, and nor am I attacking your faith. I've said this many times before: though I am an agnostic, I respect everyone's right to their faith. But I do not give religion a pass, if that religion negatively impacts on the life of human beings, here and now. And I feel your views grossly, and adversely, impact on the life of the gender that gave us all birth. So, I will speak out against it. Should you choose to consider that "ridicule," as you've said, or "attack," that is your choice. I'll say it bluntly: if you choose to take a stand, be prepared to deal with an opposing opinion.

Now, as to you asking me to PM you, and you will give out your wife's number. Your call, of course, and I hesitate to even say this for fear you will again cry "ridiculed" or "attacked." But I find that deeply troubling itself. A guy on the web, who could be, for all intents and purposes, a deranged psycho, with all kinds of means to track phone numbers down to the source. And yet you will give me your beloved's phone number? You want to know what I would say to anyone from this forum wishing to contact my family, in any way? FUCK OFF. DIE. And, in my opinion, rather than offering me your wife's number, you should tell me the same, should I perversely ask for this kind of information. Yet you blithely ask me to PM you for your wife's phone number. I do not understand you, Simply, on so many levels.

So, to sum. I find your views clear as mud, and as dense as inert slate; I find the only way to get your views clear enough to be discussed in the dry light of day is to expend the energy to spoonfeed you, until we actually see what we are dealing with. Once your views are clearly known, I find them utterly reprehensible, and, sincerely, dangerous.

In other words, I find no use in you or your thoughts, and I am sure it is a mutual sentiment. Now, this has been kind of like the antithesis of those silly e-mail tags of good sentiment, in reverse: one person says thanks, the other says thanks for saying thanks, and so on, an endless hell of pleasantries.

Talking with you is like this, only it's an infernal hell. So, have the last word, and I will do my best to avoid your platitudinous bilgewater in the future - and feel free to steer clear of me as well.;)

7. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    these are my first two statements on this thread, if you cant tell how i feel, and what my opinion is by reading them, than you are the problem not me.

Please tell me how you are confused to what i have said here. My statements are to the point. You have done nothing but dissect my statements and redefined them. These are my thoughts, these are my opinions.

As far as my wife goes, she took the same weapons course i took, and she is armed with a Glock at all times. I need not worry about you harming her, so the offer still stands if you would like to know how i treat my wife.

debunked likes this.
  8. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Simply, regarding the substance of the thread, I've said my peace. The thread is here, and evidence enough for anyone stupid enough to want to take a look, as it really is an exercise in futility.

As to your wife, sorry, but that disturbs the hell out of me: both because you believe in the power of an almighty Glock to stop anyone committed to do "arm" [sic] (your usage), and because you would still be willing to submit your wife to some deranged psycho on the web. In my case, for instance, I teach specialized groups - public personnel, how to disarm an armed assailant. I have faced down perps, and ended their attempt in a pool of their blood and broken body. I will say this - one last attempt - WAKE UP. Your weapon is not a panacea. Now, as to calling your wife, again, your call - but I am deeply troubled that you would be willing to allow this kind of invasion of privacy, at best, and utter potential abuse, at worst. Personally, I treasure my family above all else, and again, should someone here on this world-public forum wish to contact my family, an abrupt FUCK OFF would be the only contact they'd receive.

So - by way of illustration, and conclusion: when I say you make zero sense across the board - I'll PM you, get your wife's phone, gain your private address, then publish it on every evil site known to man - this peachy with you? THINK, Simply. THINK FIRST, THEN WRITE.

9. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    So your a killer, now i understand your stance on killing babies.

Bottom line still remains i choose the life of an innocent child over the emotional disturbance of an innocent woman.

Whats worse death or being emotionally disturbed? answer that one north

10. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm not a killer, have never killed anybody, and wouldn't, unless it is necessary to save the life of an innocent. From you're avatar, you're the guy playing toy soldier, remember? I'm a vet. Not sure if you've ever served. Now, I have applied force as necessary, when no other option was available. One of them was in defense of my wife - you know, woman, the people that invite attacks - getting into her car. I was coming out of our restaurant, and the would-be assailant attempted forced entry into the car as she got in. I ran him down, offered him the option of remaining under calm control, and when he refused, I broke his arm and fractured his face. In my parlance, I very politely introduced him - or rather, his face - to the pavement. This is the defense I render for my family. Unlike yourself, I do not offer the world my wife's life.

As to "death," or "emotionally disturbed." I can't answer for someone's emotional disturbance; for some - such as exist in fundamentalist theocracies (pick one - under the Taliban, for example), or in an era outlawing all abortions, such as existed in the United States, at one point in time - the prospect of being forced to carry a child borne out of rape is considered worse than death - so they kill themselves. Again, your arrogance in presuming what a raped woman thinks and feels is supremely reprehensible, and your base ignorance is no excuse.

You've called me a killer, and now I call you something, that has been difficult for me to stifle since coming across you on this forum: I view you as a brainless moron, a poster child for gun control, for one. You're dangerous, you're an imbecile, and there is no reason to continue this dialogue. I don't suffer fools well.

11. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    I said you were a killer due to your description below

Granted you didnt say he died, but it sounds like an attempt to kill at the least.

You however have just attacked me on a personal level, which is against DP rules

12. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Knock yourself out - report away. I consider calling a member a killer attacking on a "personal level." And then just go away, play toy soldier, whatever it is that you need to do. I'm a vet, an honorable person, and I'm done with you.

13. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    I only called you a killer because your very graphic, violent post lead me to believe you were admitting to having killed before. I apologize for not realizing that the guy lived even though, you fractured his face and broke his arm, and laid him to rest in a pool of his own blood. My bad. :rolleyes:

14. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Like I said, I have unfortunately actually had to walk the walk, in life, in protecting my wife, among others, over the years. And as a vet I understand the consequences of violence. I don't play toy soldier with a picture on DP, and I don't give a damn why you called me a killer. Just as I no longer give a damn why you post your plethora of other ignorant posts. Your ignorance isn't an excuse.

I've said my peace, and so have you - unless you have more, I will be moving on.

15. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    TootaLoo!!

anyone else have a comment, careful what you say though, be sure you draw pictures with your words so that North can understand better.

16. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    I thought masturbation was a sin?

And leaving an attempted negative rep with:

Doesn't suffice. I am sincerely, deeply sorry that you went through this pain, and it better explains your inexcusable attitude towards women, but living through this pain doesn't excuse your ignorance throughout this thread. We all have our histories, and as a runaway kid who slept on the side of freeways, I have my treasure chest. One can deepen one's knowledge and compassion, or one can sink deeper into ignorance. Others can decide where this thread and its various points lie.

17. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    Not sure what you mean about masturbation, but the positive rep is what i intended. And i dont know why you consider me ignorant, other than the fact i dont agree with your superior intellect. :rolleyes:

By the way i thought you were a child preacher, didn't realize you were homeless too

The points of this thread (our part in it anyway) are quite simple. I believe a child should live, and you believe the child should die.

18. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    I didn't expect you to understand the masturbation reference, buddy, since you can't seem to master the use of more obvious language. Masturbation is the giving of pleasure to oneself, without any benefit to another. Your post eminently suits.

That's because you can't read. And I thought you had an issue with bringing in points from other threads? Isn't hypocrisy also a sin?

Now, shoo - go play toy soldier, or make women pay for the pain you experienced, or whatever else it is you do best.

19. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    I know what masturbation is, i want to know in what way did my comment reflect it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.