1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

American Student goes to Palestine to help only to find out the truth

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Mia, Dec 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Except you probably hadn't considered that I'm part Native American Indian. It also doesn't discount that islam has stolen more land from more people than any other in history. Conquest, is what islam is about. You have the fortune of being among some really dense people here who have no idea ;)

Some day, muslims will no longer occupy Israel. Israel was Israel long before Mr. Pedophilia invented islam.

Muslims are the vilest of animals. Personally, I say show mercy to one another, but be ruthless to muslims. Muslims are perverse. Strike off the heads of Muslims, as well as their fingertips. Fight those Muslims who are near to you. Muslim mischief makers should be murdered or crucified.

Now that we have that out of the way.

Sounds a bit hateful, doesn't it?

GTech, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  2. Briant

Briant Peon

Best Answers:
    GTech, Mr. Congeniality 2007 :D

Briant, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  3. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And I thought Taliban was bad.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

gauharjk, Dec 26, 2007 IP
    maldives likes this.
  4. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    GTECH is responding to grab my heat's statement "Even though I don't, lets say for example I hate Jews" with a Rhetorical Statement as you can see by the question that GTECH asks Sounds a bit hateful, doesn't it?

You are taking GTECH's post out of context.

Just ask him to better expain himself so that you don't have further misunderstanding.

bogart, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  5. grab my heat

grab my heat Banned

Best Answers:
    It's ok for you to say that about Muslims but it is not ok for someone to hate Zionists, please explain your logic.

grab my heat, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  6. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Doesn't mean squat. It still does not change the fact that Zionists have occupied most of historical Palestine in the early 19th and 20th century. Obviously you have not learnt your history well, Mr. GTech.

The claims you make are hillarious, especially in light of this evidence. Oh wait, maybe you have the inability to read proper Islam history as well.

An apt description of yourself, most certainly.

Now we know Americans and Israelis were not sincere when they called for the Annapolis Conference.

Israel was Canaan before it was called Israel. And it is amazing how these stupid people keep repeating that silly lie about the young marriage of Aishah (R). Lame, Mr GTech, lame. Your "native Red Indian" ancestors were marrying girls as young as six years old during the 16th and 17th centuries. I guess they were paedophiles as well!

Replace "Muslim" with "Christian" or "Jew" and you will have a Nazi or KKK-wannabe in your midst, folks.

Ibn Juferi, Dec 27, 2007 IP
    maldives likes this.
  7. grab my heat

grab my heat Banned

Best Answers:
    jazakallah :cool:

grab my heat, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  8. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

With that incredible logic then america should be taken back by the native indians. What an incredible statement loooooooooooooooooool.

Hey i also believe that alexander the great ruled most of the world thousands of years back, by gtechs logic , this land should be given back to them. Now gtech how come i dont see u campaigning for the native indians to get their land back? I guess u dont have any muslim friends, but i do and i also have jewish friends. My friends have always been quality friends from both sides and i love them all. Its a shame that we have narrow minded people such as you who have no clue about history and have never left their own rooms to meet people from all walks of life. I have had the fortune to do this because no matter where i went, even though i am not good at many things i am good at not making enemies. The bible says that ignorance is bliss but i dont believe it is in your case.

Being narrow minded means focusing on one group and ignoring all the wrong in the other. You could probably count teh amount of islamic extremist terrorists on one hand before the 1950's. We debated on mossadegh and even though u know you were wrong and you know inside your heart that our government helped them to turn to these extresmists youw ill wont admit it. People are waking up now(why do you think ron paul is becoming so popular with teh common people and not with the military industrial complex. They are spewing forth the same stuff. Name one country before 1950 that had any muslim extremists?
    I agree that any terrorist should be caught and brought to justic as we had a friend who was in tower 1 when those planes hit, but to ignore all teh reasons to why these terrorists are growing is pure and blatent ignorance.

pingpong123, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Looks as if DP P&R has been overrun by a racist, hateful group of terrorist supporting Islamic nutjobs... Argh...

Mia, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  10. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    That doesn't change a fact: your country is builded on stolen land.

That too doesn't change a fact that your country is entirely builded on stolen land. You are one of those people who would like to turn wheel of history back but only for those parts of history that doesn't fits in your new world order.

Everyone have a right to dream so dream on.

iggysick, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I need to go and builded me something.. ;)

Mia, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  12. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Funny how you avoid replying on posts and when you have no any argument you start trying to be funny and with accusations:
    Of course,it would be waste of time to ask you to back up any of your "witty" claims as usual.
    Nah, your main goal here is not to post one useless post after another...

13. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Shhh.. I'm builded stuff... That is not an accusation, I'm just builded stuff...

My main goal is to builded things... I'm gonna be a buildeder...

Mia, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  14. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    What else you can expect... Facts and arguments hardly...

15. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You're a moron.

leet, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  16. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    It is a fact that I am builded something right now..

Nice, well thought out lucid post....:rolleyes:

Reason number 3,542 why P&R has gone to complete shit.. :eek:

Mia, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  17. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Or it's because of posts like these ones:
    Nice propaganda thread btw. Next time try to actually watch videos before posting them... Can this thread be reason number 3,543 why P&R gone to complete shit? :D

18. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I did watch the video.. If you had read the entire thread you would have seen the video did not indicate where he was.. The headline type at CNN was mis-leading and seemed to indicate that he was in Palestine...

Ultimately, according to the average nutjob, he technically was in Palestine because the Jews stole what everyone calls Israel... :eek:

Now leave me alone, I am builded something!

Mia, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  19. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Technically you've builded another propaganda thread that failed miserably. Try harder next time. :D

20. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Saying it to a moron, I had to write it in the simplest way I could ;)

leet, Dec 27, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.