1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Did U Ever Kiss A Girl ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mobilescafe.com, Jul 26, 2007.

1. uglyboy

uglyboy Peon

Best Answers:
    I kiss girls all the time.. It usually works better for me if i take the bag off my head.. You only need two things fresh breath and lots of practice.. Oh yeah don't listen to DevilHellz unless your paying for it... :eek: :D

uglyboy, Jul 29, 2007 IP
  2. Slacker

Slacker Guest

Best Answers:
    Nope, I have yet to conquer this task :rolleyes:

Slacker, Jul 29, 2007 IP
  3. wickedkeemo

wickedkeemo Guest

Best Answers:
    Haha! I'm not surprised girls don't think the advice works when they read it....but don't be surprised if you find it working on you when it's done right ;)

wickedkeemo, Jul 29, 2007 IP
  4. buffalo

buffalo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I'm quoting your advice for anyone who didn't click the link... And the commentary I am providing just applies to me. I'm a fairly normal girl, but I'm sure there are girls out there that would disagree with me.

In all honesty, if I liked the guy (which we can assume I do, since we are sitting arm in arm), by the time he got to the word "good", I would have been kissing him! But once he said "I’m trying so hard not to kiss you right now…." the wheels would start turning and I would be thinking "Why do you not want to kiss me??

And since I am already trying to figure out why we are sitting here arm in arm when he doesn't even want to kiss me, as soon as I hear “now get off me”... I'm out the door!!

My advice to you and any other guys who are interested... Drop the game and just be yourself. Forget the lines, forget the IOIs and IODs, AND JUST KISS THE GIRL ALREADY!! :D

buffalo, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  5. uglyboy

uglyboy Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm quite surprised guys, and girls for that matter, still buy into that whole formula to pull stuff. Most of it, IMO is little more stereotypical claptrap. In the end you can only be yourself.

I can't understand how the OP @ 20 years of age hasn't kissed anyone.. Is this a cultural thing.

uglyboy, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  6. KalvinB

KalvinB Peon

Best Answers:
    I think its more of a "living in mom's basement" thing.

Regarding the stupid games: it's not about pretending you're not interested, it's about not being a dog that can't control their urge to hump and lick everything. You're not acting like you're not interested. You're being mature and respectful.

First there's eye contact. Then there's a smile. Then there's verbal communication at a respectable distance. Then there's getting closer together and a more focused conversation. Then there's touching (sitting close, legs, hands touching, etc). (Depending on the situation, at this point you may just get her phone number and have to wait until you have a first date.) Then there's a kiss. And if she wants to kiss you again, she'll let you know. Usually by not pulling away in disgust and slapping you.

If there's a break down or non-starter at any point in that process, its over. If you try to skip any part of the process you're looking for the "creep" label. There is no game. It's about using verbal and nonverbal communication to progress from an introduction to starting a relationship.

People who play a game generally have no personality of their own.

KalvinB, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  7. Cylon

Cylon Peon

Best Answers:
    who are you? Sebastian the crab from the little mermaid?

Cylon, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  8. joohaar

joohaar Banned

Best Answers:
    I always kiss my girlfriend:)

joohaar, Jul 31, 2007 IP
  9. shaun12345

shaun12345 Banned

Best Answers:
    Do what we all did even tho most wont admit it practice on your pillow and while you kiss her breathe though your nose and its easyer to use tongues

shaun12345, Jul 31, 2007 IP
  10. calbertdyer

calbertdyer Banned

Best Answers:
    thas why yo ass be banned

calbertdyer, Aug 5, 2007 IP